How to Avoid Scammers

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Day, Mar 13, 2021.

1. U r playing at yo own responsibilities and its yo responsibilities to keep yo items safe. Always buy/sell through trade only. To avoid getting scanned. And if u get scammed after all these. U r nothing just a fool. And PIMD is not for you.

TheNotoriousBento2 likes this.
  2. Relax lady, funny tho giving an opinion like it means anything.
    You have a good day lady : (

Sagee likes this.
  3. Add me so i i c give u a proof im not a lady. Give ideas after u get enough knowledge about game. Or people will think u r a joker. Have a nice day sir/ma'am whatever u r.

• Keep me out of your nasty fantasy’s lady.
    • Tru blocks all perv trolls in 2021.

4. Should i send u my medical report? Im a man. A 23 years old healthy man. Stop calling me lady.😤

Shoud i send u my medical report? Im a man 24 years old health man im. Dont cal me lady 😤

• Watch out homegirls mad and she has an opinion that needs to be heard.
    • Good try tho you can’t troll Tru tho- : (

5. @Day as always beautiful guide and so helpful 💙 i know I'm a little late on reading but I'm happy i can share it to others!

Day likes this.
  6. What if your scammer admits to scamming you on your wall you still cannot call them a scammer on PUB and Campus?

7. Its not allowed under any guises.
    From the perspective of a Moderator, we’re not going to see someone calling another player a scammer and run to their wall to check that the player they’re accusing did in fact call themself a scammer.

8. 🍿👀🥤

9. I just fell for the "gift me 5 furni and i'll gift back 4 bentos" scheme 🤣. Never again.

DanaDangerous likes this.
  10. Could someone tell me an avg price list for stat items? Trying to avoid lowballs 💖

11. I just found this after some people scammed me.
    I'm trying to find a good prices for furniture guide but the prices are different in all of them and I'm a little bit confused. There's any thread I can check for this? 🙏🏻 Thanks in advance

Queen_of_nightmares likes this.
  12. You can try this thread. You can also join the pimd discord server and ask in #advice.

JynMun likes this.
  13. May I add my input about the sugar scams. I've noticed lately that a lot of newbie players randomly add people and if they're accepted, they offer a week allowance of $500 for being their chat mate.
    This is a scam, it's explained in the internet how it works. I searched info and what I found out is that if you accept and they send you the money, they'll send you more money and ask you to send back the extra money they sent "by mistake" but the thing is,the money they send is fraudulent and it will be taken off your account, and the money you sent them will be lost.

Victoria likes this.
  14. Its not new players. Its bot accounts. Players play the game. These people just spam their scams

15. Well yes, they look like newbies,but yes,they must be bots.