LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ☕️The Sugar Spoon Cafe☕️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Tier 3 giving me autumn 🍂 vibes

2. Male story Avis ALWAYS slacks

sigh

#e-QUALITYForMen

3. Why are all the highest tier avis the lowest quality ones lately 😩 Tier 2 should totes be Tier 3 and Tier 3 should move to tier 1 cause like nah.

I'ma still buy for that misc but come on ATA 🥹 make the higher stats the prettiest ones like you used to always do, what happened.

4. Idk what I'm smoking I meant that
    Tier 4 should be -> Tier 1
    Tier 2 -> Tier 4

5. So you get the coins by completing quests? But I’m super happy that the tier 2 avi is the second avi, it gives me a better chance of getting it bc I never get story pass Avis insanely fast 🌚 plus she’s the only one I really want to get pls don’t change it ata 😩

luvhaven, Sabrina4949, Huxley and 8 others like this.
  6. This is really cute! 😩😍 tier 2 and 4 are my favorite ones both female and make avis.

CoffeeBeans and Lumi like this.
  7. It kills me to see how little effort is put into the masculine avatars each time.

Kukki, luvhaven, Diablo and 6 others like this.
  8. love the cafe concept, but kinda wish the males had more unique poses

Kukki, luvhaven and weeping like this.
  9. i can get behind this

10. I love love the black girl. That's all I have to contribute

11. Tier 3 male avi is pretty cute 🥰

12. T1 female and T3 male 🫶🏻🩷

StrongDreamer likes this.
  13. Tier 2 female is retty much the best one out of them but sadly more in it for the stats and everything since avis r more disappointing at this point.

Puma, Huxley and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  14. Oooh I love the food stats! So cute! 😋

15. So we will get the coins when we finish the tier? But does we need to buy another pass if want to restart it?

16. U will get coins when u complete some tasks.
    No, u don't need another pass to restart. As long as u have the VIP Pass version, you'll have the option to restart the storyline (for free) when u complete all the tasks from the first playthrough (before the story countdown ends)

17. anyone selling the vip passes?

18. Are you seriously kidding me right now?! So now all the Avis aren’t guaranteed when completing the pass. You have to purchase them with coins. Why can’t you just keep it the way it’s always been where we choose if we want male or female 😭

EnvyNDisguise and iZuko like this.
  19. naw, this one you have more agency. you can choose to buy either both fem or male in the middle of the pass, or decide to get the last tier early on if thats what you wish. its a lot better actually

20. That’s probably the one detail I liked that stood out. T2 female avi is cutesy, edgy, and possibly spicy all in one without an overload.

Overall on the avis, theme is definitely all over the place. Instead of seeing a progression of modern to historical or something else that makes sense, it just jumps around.

weeping and CoffeeBeans like this.