NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Are you talking about the subscription in the webstore?

If so it will not be available to everyone at the moment. They will be doing rounds of invites to people to test it out.

DaddysLilMonsterx and Muschi like this.
  2. Hi!
    i would love an invite to participate in this soft launch.

3. Id love if we could collect more than 1 of each. The misc items and furni also appear to not be tradeable. The furni has bigger stats, which I’m assuming means that they can’t be upgraded. That’s a bummer in my opinion 🥲 so maybe they will change them to be like other furni items.

4. Invite me 🌚

5. I’m sure this is nice and all, but what about also having the regular benefits separately for people who don’t want to spend that much all at once? Keep them all and everyone is happy 😃

6. what do you mean by regular benefits? Are you saying you’d like VIP/cash sub/drop sub/new perks to be available individually instead of bundled? We don’t have any info yet on the other tiers but I’m sure they’ll have something that fits the people who don’t want the gold sub 😊

Rainie likes this.
  7. oop, I just went and took another look and you're right, these items don't have the tradable icon next to them.

If they're not tradable that raises more questions then. The 1 year to collect 1 of each item seems much more reasonable in that case; but for those who can't afford the VIP subscription all year round what time frame will they have to collect them all?

And the furni stats are quite large, if they can't be upgraded that would be quite disappointing. Alternatively if they can be upgraded would they cost more to do so?

8. So basically people have to wait in line for something they have in the shop but don’t have no access too cause you can’t make any promises that you can’t keep what is the point of all that .. it’s unbelievable where you have long time subscribers like me who have been accustomed to the Vip Boxes subscriptions etc ata don’t have a clue to how ridiculous you guys advertise you have people interested in looking forward too this .. so this doesn’t this apply to all , Please make sense, people have to wait weeks in coming months 🤷🏿‍♀️

9. They mentioned other tiers in the og post, there will be a bronze and silver package when it’s all officially released not just this one - there may be separates in those but I guess we will have to wait and see

10. It isn’t officially released yet chosen members are testing this service before it is fully released, but it will be released to everyone when the soft launch is over. You can still buy vip the usual way in the meantime, they aren’t taking that option away

11. You guys understanding this concept of what these mods/ staff members are on slapping people in the face with this advertisement.. this almost like those goofy fans Beyoncé 🎫 almost same setting “atawill” said in the same tone “ They’re making rounds coming days and weeks, but can’t make no promises 😉” That’s a slap in the face to people like me and others who spent lot in this app game supporting these greedy billionaires along with others who can’t afford but are interested in a chance to support these types of subscriptions they offer 😌

xDevilx and Sprclfrglstcxptdcs like this.
  12. That’s the rounds for testers, although I’m sure a lot of people would want to test it before it’s released not everyone can but that doesn’t mean you aren’t or won’t be chosen for one of the other rounds, this is just round one.

13. Seems kinda crappy that they’re doing a soft launch and giving certain people those benefits while others have to wait days to weeks and potentially have to keep paying more for the current vip sub that doesn’t even offer much compared to this but costs more while others are getting this new thing with all of its benefits for cheaper. Not a good look especially with maybe a promo coming up. Seems like a cash grab and poorly thought out idea.

14. “To all the folks commenting that they'd like an invite, we ARE doing additional rounds of invites in the coming days/weeks so stay tuned!
    I've noted y'all's interest so I'll see if we can get you in a future round :)

No promises though ;)” AtaWill “

so how come you guys you can’t test out the subscriptions to see how it goes why do you guys need “Chosen members “ to test this new subscriptions you guys could have kept the items that is showing in the shop for those who aren’t chosen in this test

15. Lots of great questions.
    I've just updated the FAQ to reflect that the Items are not Tradeable, and the Furni, because the stats are already boosted, will not be upgradeable.
    Appreciate the feedback though, I'll be sure to take it away :)

Rainie, Azari, Muschi and 1 other person like this.

16. Ata Are so busy being greedy they haven’t thought this idea out as well it’s not a good luck at all.. they’ve chosen people who they’re already favored and giving the those benefits.. they have no idea people like how much money we have put down on this game alone ain’t getting much benefit’s it’s obviously slap in the face

17. I'd love to be invited to try it out 🥹🤞🏻🫶🏻

18. Lemme try it out 🥹

19. Thanks for confirming that.

Has there been any thought into how often the Token Exclusives will be updated? And whether or not the previous ones will be obtainable after an update?

Azari and Godly like this.
  20. invite pls i neeeeedddddd