EVENT 🧟 The Campus Brain Gnaw Massacre 🧟

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 18, 2023.

1. So excited for watered down party fairy pvp 🥸

EmoEmmy likes this.
  2. All Of Us Are Dead

Kennadi and Lite like this.
  3. Ngl, I was terribly disappointed when this hunt came up. We JUST had a zombie type hunt a bit ago. The gore aspect has never appealed to me and I was truly hoping for a Lunar New Year hunt.

Snitcherry, -Katie-, EmoEmmy and 7 others like this.
  4. I’m trying to participate in the hunt and I keep landing all my hits but I haven’t gotten a single can

5. They need to quit making that it say "defender too weak" but they can keep trying to hit you.

6. Can only hit active players who have cans in their showcases hitting inactive people there's nothing to grab

_Spicy-Mami_ likes this.
  7. Valentines hunt better be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen to make up for whatever this is.

8. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ.. ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴘʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀɴs ᴜɴʟᴇss ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ 𝟻𝟶ᴍᴄs ᴏʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 😂😂😂😂 ɴᴅ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜɪᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ 𝟻𝟶ᴍᴄs+ ᴀs ɪᴍ ᴏɴ 𝟼,𝟼𝟿ᴍᴄs ᴏɴʟʏ 🤣
    ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀᴛs ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ "sᴛᴇᴀʟ" ᴄᴀɴs ʟᴍᴋ 💀😆

9. Just search people in campus and pub, click a profile and check their stats then look at their showcase. If they got food, hit em

Lite likes this.
  10. I was really hoping it to be CNY hunt 💔

Flora, -P_M-Juss_Swagg and Lite like this.
  11. ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴs ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ sᴛᴀᴛs ɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴜʙ ɪsɴ'ᴛ sғᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ...
    ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴄ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ, sᴏ ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ, ᴋɪɴɪ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɢɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴋ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇs sᴛᴀᴛs ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ 💀😆

12. I think what you need is therapy

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  13. Does fight get more drops than dance?

14. Actually I was loosing more in dance than I was taking from fight

Flora likes this.
  15. So over this hunt already, the furniture has no color, no imagination. Hope V-Day is better.

16. Did anyone else notice we get the 500kcs zombie knife before the 250kcs boots 😆

sinnamanbun and _Spicy-Mami_ like this.
  17. I took a break for 2 hunts because they were dog awful. And now you provide yet another dog awful hunt. Might be a sign to finally leave this game behind ☠️

Flora and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  18. Right there with ya, he's sexy asf!

19. Zom-daddy can come eat me up any day. I'm just sayin' 👀