LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🛏🌌Far Out Furniture🌌🪑

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 14, 2023.

1. And not even a full dorm. Good thinking. 🥴

2. I agree! So excited for this 💜🖤

iWillFoxingConfuseYou likes this.
  3. Let me also add that I think I really like the bad luck = pick your own furniture feature.

It's nice that people with shitty luck like me might still have a chance to get lucky if they buy boxes and get wallpaper ×5 in a row 🫂

Now I just need to open 40 boxes for a guaranteed 999 🥲

_Spicy-Mami_, Adina and Senaia like this.
  4. Also yall it’s not a full set because it’s supposed to look like empty space. That’s why all the main furni is the way it is, there’s no need for anything else 🫶🏻 critical thinking skills pls <3

Jynx, Ciabatta, iSamantha_ and 6 others like this.
  5. This is the most amazing thing, more of this ty 🫶

UnholyBluntrito likes this.
  6. Love it 😍 🌌

7. Love this idea 😍

8. Anyone knows what’s the max amount of cookies you can get from single party?

9. Highest I got was 7 cookies

Senaia, L0ve and Devon like this.
  10. I get you, but personally the reason I had mentioned wanting full dorm of this was unrelated to the design and wanting more art assets added to it.. but rather the fact that this dorm room would disadvantage any farmer/player who cares about dorm stats since there's not way to reach same dorm stats as someone who has a maxed regular full dorm because there's only 8 pieces.. 3 of which can't be upgraded. 🥹

They could've done more cutouts of furniture (like they did with the side table/bookcase) without changing a thing with the actual design so the concept doesn't change - it would've encouraged more people on using this as their main dorm without feeling disadvantaged ❤️

I love it, so I'ma collect it either way, but it'll probably end up on an alt dorm unfortunately 😔

11. Buying dorm. Pmo

12. It’ll probably look good putting stella or unicorn nebula furni combined with it 🤔

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  13. Okay I love the uniqueness! 👏🏻

14. I get that!!!

15. Yeah there’s a lot of potential here, would love to see the next concept include fully levelable stuff, instead of just the bare minimum required to convert from placeholders.

IndicaFlower likes this.
  16. There is no rug no 499 no Bookshelf items.

17. i guess ata could make a flying astronout or jet or something for the missing furnis

18. Blackhole 499 needed

Hag likes this.
  19. buying whole dorm. Pmo