LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🛏🌌Far Out Furniture🌌🪑

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 14, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Furniture that travelled here from a galaxy . . . that is not very close!

Throughout the rest of the "They Came From Far Out" Hunt you'll be able to collect Nebula Cookies from Side Stories, and Parties!
    [​IMG]
    Nebula Cookies

Once you have collected 90 Nebula Cookies, you can trade them in at the shop for a Faraway Galaxy Furniture Box that contains 1 of 8 pieces from this furniture set!
    [​IMG]
    Faraway Galaxy Furniture Box

If you are having bad luck and receive 5 of the same furniture from the Faraway Galaxy Furniture Boxes, you'll get an Unlucky Nebula Cookie. These Unlucky Nebula Cookies can be traded in at the shop for a piece of furniture of your choosing (from this set)!
    [​IMG]
    Unlucky Nebula Cookies

There's only 1 week to conquer this galaxy (collect the furniture) before they get 🤖LOST IN SPACE🚀 on January 24th, 2023 at 12PM PST !!

Furniture

[​IMG]🌌When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back . . . so make sure to say hello! 👋
    [​IMG]

Questions?

How do I get the furniture?
    Collect 90 Nebula Cookies to trade in for one Faraway Galaxy Furniture Box in the shop!

How do I get Nebula Cookies?
    Complete side stories and complete Parties!

What happens if I keep getting the same Furniture from the box?
    You'll get an Unlucky Nebula Cookie that you can trade in at the shop for a piece of furniture of your choosing!

Why do I see a Cookie with 1/5 on it in the box?
    These help us keep track when you earn the same furniture multiple times, so we know when to give you the Unlucky Nebula Cookie. Please note these items won't show up in your showcase.

#1 ATA-Will, Jan 14, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
  2. Interesting..

3. It’s something.

4. if only it was a full set lmfao

5. Oh? Ohh?? Ohhh???

Espacio and Rainie like this.
  6. Its far out there and interesting. I kinda dig because it’s different….

7. i’m for it. 🗿

Espacio, --Tifa and Carolina like this.
  8. Yus 😱

9. Okay I love that ata did this. Give us the rest of the set tho…

10. ᴜᴍᴍ.. ɪᴛs... ɴɪᴄᴇ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss... 🤷🏻‍♀️
    ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ғᴜʀɴɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ "ᴄʜᴀɪʀ", " ʀᴜɢ", "ʟᴀᴍᴘ" 𝟺𝟿𝟿, "ᴀʙᴠ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛ", " ᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ" ᴇᴛᴄ.. ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴇᴡ sᴛᴜғғ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏʀᴍ sᴇᴛ ʟᴏʟ

11. LOVE

Espacio likes this.
  12. This is different

13. Where is the rest of the set? 😂

14. Finally a room where the avatar can look good in any angle 📐👽🤔🌚

15. Bro, what?
    Let’s he how the drop rate goes, ig

16. I LOVE THIS!! 10/10!! SO UNIQUE AND I MOVE SPACE

17. I genuinely love this. And the idea of the reset and luck items, like the ones from sugar palace for the birthday celebration. I hope it’s not for every event, but I appreciate it for these :)

18. This is gorgeous... Just wish it was a full set 🥹💔

19. You MOVE space! Wow! 🤩