LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘พ Fantasy Quest Online ๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฎ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Buying story pass wmo

2. I keep getting the key to open the avi chest but the chest never comes up in my showcase.. very odd

3. Yeah I got the key but not sure where to find the box

4. First story pass I bought with cash( instead of buying with ๐Ÿฑ). Over all a great story pass. The quest seems like itโ€™s easier to complete but the 2 quest at once seems to confuses people.

5. I have already finished female one and I am doing the story pass for the second time.
    Something odd about the items, I don't have the 2M misc in my showcase from first part!
    Did I do anything wrong ???๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

6. There isn't a 2mcs stat, only 3mcs and 2 different 4mcs depending on whether you chose the fem/masc avi storyline

The avi chest and key are rewarded at different stages. You can see the breakdown of the tasks and rewards here

Lumi likes this.
  7. BUYING STORY PASS HMU ๐Ÿ˜ญ

8. Buying story pass controller wm or add ๐Ÿคžโค

9. Why can't I start? I bought the controller but the quests won't show lol

10. hopefully youโ€™ve resolved it but this happened to a friend of mine too, just close and reopen the game and it should appear, but if not idk lol

11. Do you need a key to open the tier 4 avi chest? From what I looking at on the Story Quest thread, Iโ€™ll get a key to open my third one I got but not another after that ๐Ÿค”

12. Yes you do, all avi chests need to be opened with a mystical key. The last mystical key is rewarded in the same quest as 4th tier avi chest.

13. I think u have to buy VIP PASS for ecs to continue and then u can repeat it after finishing. :/

GoddessHailey likes this.
  14. Buying story pass ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

15. Anyone selling the tradable controller? Iโ€™m trying to get one before theyโ€™re gone.

16. @ata just finished the story pass I collected all the females 3 in total got the last box and the guy came out of it! Please explain

17. Can someone tell me how to complete the 8 extra ciricular tiers for the story pass..

i have to complete 8 extra circiular tiers and 18 collection tiers
    Please and thank you

_inosuke_

18. Buying Story Pass WMO

19. you just have to complete one. the extracurricular one is spending ecs. 100ecs for the first tier. your best bet would be completing the collection one. you need to complete it 6 times to finish the story part. OR you can do the spotlight one!