LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘พ Fantasy Quest Online ๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฎ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Nov 15, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

FAQ

๐Ÿ‘พ Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP Gaming Controller and Tradeable Gaming Controller are also in Trending.)
    The Gaming Controller will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Gaming Controller, or be traded the Tradeable Gaming Controller.
    ๐Ÿ‘พ What is this other pass?

This time there is a Tradeable Gaming Controller.
    ๐Ÿ‘พ How does the Tradeable Gaming Controller work?

It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Gaming Controller, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's! This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!

You can only buy one Tradeable Gaming Controller at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Gaming Controller to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.

Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Gaming Controller will convert to a VIP Gaming Controller in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    ๐Ÿ‘พ How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?

Once you begin the Story you will be given the option to choose which Avatar Rewards you would like to earn!
    ๐Ÿ‘พ Can I do both stories and get both rewards?

Yes! This Story Pass, you'll be able to progress through both stories at the same time (most likely at different paces!)
    ๐Ÿ‘พ I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?

Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Gaming Controller) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    ๐Ÿ‘พ What if I picked the wrong choices, will it be more difficult?

You might get different tasks to complete depending on the choices you make, but the difficulty level won't change drastically!
    ๐Ÿ‘พ I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.

Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    ๐Ÿ‘พ Wait a minute, I canโ€™t open my Fantasy RPG Chest with my avatar reward inside?

Fantasy RPG Chests can be opened with Mystical Keys. Make sure you are playing BOTH quest lines of the story pass to earn both your Mystical Key and your Fantasy RPG Chest!
    ๐Ÿ‘พ Why is my Tier 4 avatar the opposite gender?

Sounds like you restarted the Story Pass before you opened up your last avatar box! No worries, simply send us a help ticket and we can definitely swap it for you.

Additionally, if any of your other avatars are the wrong gender, reach out to us and we can definitely get you sorted.

๐Ÿ‘พ Why won't my Wooden Puzzle LITE Boxes count towards my tasks?

If you come across a task that requires you to open Wooden Puzzle Boxes, please keep in mind that Wooden Puzzle LITE Boxes do not count! You must open the actual timer boxes to have them count towards your task progress.

๐Ÿ‘พ I completed a Black Dog Star or Black Cat Cafe Party, but my Cat Cafe/ Dog Star quest isn't progressing.
    Yes, sorry but the Black Dog Start and Black Cat Cafe parties do not count towards the Cat Cafe or Dog Star Quest completion, but they do count towards overall Party completion! So you can still pass this step in the Story Pass, but it just takes a bit longer if you do Black Dog Star/ Black Cat Cafe!

๐Ÿ‘พ What are the best deals for getting the story pass?
    If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on EC's head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEAL's on EC's! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!
    [​IMG]

#1 ATA-Honey, Nov 15, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2022
    Muschi, QUBY, MissPeaches and 31 others like this.
  2. oh this is neat tbh

Patri, Kukki, Barbwyre and 6 others like this.
  3. Cute!

Patri, Barbwyre, -StormiE- and 3 others like this.
  4. Yesssssssss

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. LOVEEE

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  6. PLS UR MAKIN ME BROKE

spongegar, Kukki and Deathsangel like this.
  7. ok i love this??????

fantasizin likes this.
  8. dis is kyoot ๐Ÿฅบ

supersaiyan_goku likes this.
  9. Black chat background? not fixed

Alt and bot spam? not fixed

misc and furni sales with real currency ie RMT not being enforced or investigated? also not fixed

how about you focus on distinct player issues instead of throwing avatars at us

10. beautiful, iconic, the moment

11. OMG WHO SELLING PLZ SO GOOD

12. might be the best story pass skins in a while !!

Kukki, Watari and Shen-Yue-Yu like this.
  13. OMGGG I LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ

14. Guy is kinda meh but the misc is amazing

15. 101 days to get both fem & masc avis, thank you ๐Ÿ™

16. Nah I'll pass on this one ๐Ÿ˜ช

17. I love everything about it โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Shen-Yue-Yu likes this.
  18. THIS CUTE AF GG