This game sucks with selfish people

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by jen4541, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Does anyone else think there is a possibility we are being trolled with this one? LOL look hard at the profile.

2. I will definitely say that the app is less friendly to new players. Get to at least 1mcs and you can find actual people to talk to. People below that aren’t usually looking to play the game anyway, just scam or roleplay.

DejaSansVu likes this.
  3. #1 THIS IS THE FORUM'S LETS NOT ACT CLUELESS LIKE SOME HAIRLESS APES!

#2 I CALLED YOU A NOOB NOT SELFISH NOR SELF CENTERED.

#3 IF THE SHOES FIT (YES BOTHUM THE UGLY MFKAS) WEAR THEM.

4. This thread made me giggle. 🥸🥹😂

KEE, Tangerines, Lumi and 2 others like this.
  5. Starting to think this person is a bot or a kid you said people are self centred thus game isent to find love it's a game yes I know people that did find love on here but if your playing it like a dating app good luck cuz alot of scammers on here don't give out your personal info is what there trying to say

6. This... became a bigger deal... then it had to...

Maybe if you worded it differently, people would understand what you are "trying" to say, just so there's no miscommunication, or fighting...

7. The way it was worded shows their attitude towards the game. So tbh it wouldnt of changed much

8. I love you OP 😂

9. who

10. I would say OP is a silly little girl but idk if they know what OP means 🤷🏻‍♀️
    But yea
    You a silly little girl fr 💀

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  11. That avi is a -5.

12. Support... this kind of drama is making pimd more fun... 👍

13. This is just a troll thread. Going by her wall she just likes to cause shit and waste peoples time

Epistemologia likes this.
  14. Very possible.
    Also possible that they’re a very confused noob.
    How are “selfish” people ruining the game, like they said?
    How does doing rp & “brain dead parties” make it so that people on the game only think about themself?
    Like none of their original post made any sense, not to mention it was riddled with grammatical errors that definitely did not aid in comprehension 😂
    The people that are just simply playing the game & not catering to OP’s needs of “love and fun” aren’t “selfish”. 💀💀

But in all seriousness, @jen4541, read the FAQ or ask for help from someone and you’ll understand how to play the game.
    Looking through your showcase tells me you don’t really know how the game works.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  15. Do you think people are actually attracted to avatars... you do realise we all look nothing like our avis so people aren't going to talk to you for that reason 🤣

16. Some do be hot tho tbh

Lite likes this.
  17. Firstly my grammar is fine, secondly I have a decent stat and the best avatars.

Most low stat players cannot afford hot expensive avatars I can.

18. I dislike u Dino because u are the biggest fool in this game, you don't even know anything.

19. Yes people are attracted to hot avatars, people are more likely to speak with you if you have hot water avatar.
    What you said make no sense.

20. Your stats aren't exactly decent at all, but thats alright.
    The avatar you have on right now, is relatively pretty, I agree, but I haven't really seen more of your "hot expensive avatars".
    hot water avatar