This game sucks with selfish people

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by jen4541, Sep 18, 2022.

1. I can't stand the players on here because they only think about themselves.
    All they want to do is rp and do brain dead parties that are boring and unfun.
    There are also noobs that do trades and actual scammers.
    I remember one scammer asking me for my number then going on whats app.
    They wanted me to sign into some crypto bull shit.
    I recognized that it was a scam.
    I frustrated them untill the blocked me.
    There is no one to actually do fun things with.
    It is also not even about have a very hot avatar because people only care about their shit.
    I have one of the top 5 hottest avatars in the game and I can't find fun or love.
    I might quit this game because I can't stand selfish losers.

KimSeok likes this.
  2. That’s a top 5 avatar? Says who?

3. says me because I spend lots of time looking at different avatars.

4. That’s funny. You just declared your avatar a top 5.

KEE and jen4541 like this.
  5. what do u think then?

6. ✨beauty is in the eye of the beholder✨

7. imo if you try new clubs and interact with people who interest you, you’ll be able to make some nice friends :^) of course that depends on your reason to join this game

Oak, Lite, SinisterMorpho and 2 others like this.
  8. You dont need to announce your departure this aint a airport. If you dont like the game no one is forcing you to stay. And nahh theres way hotter avis then what you got. But avis dont mean shit. And rs is for stats its not real. If you think its real then you need to get off devices and spend some time in the real world

9. not true hot avatar mean a lot

10. I might give a harder try

Phobia likes this.
  11. What

Lite likes this.
  12. huh

13. Ok noob

14. Also just coz people dont want to sext you or talk to you it doesnt make them selfish. Get your head out of your ass and stop being so self centered and people might start talking to you

---Celeste---, KEE, Grubert and 4 others like this.
  15. Also i suggest cancelling your phone number and getting a new 1. Then do not use the internet again until you learn internet safety otherwise you opening yourself up to alot of dangerous shit

Nidorina, KEE, Tangerines and 3 others like this.
  16. I am not setting or anything you don't even know me fool.

17. I would recommend you to mind your own business and watch yourself

18. You said you gave your phone number to some random who then tried to scam you. That random now has your private info. You clearly dont understand internet safety. You are putting yourself in alot of risk. But iight its your own fault if everything about you gets stolen and sold around and plastered all over the internet

19. SOOOO AM I LIKE THE ONLY ONE WHO MISSED THE SELFISH PART?

AND HOW DOES A NOOB CALL ANYBODY A NOOB?

IF ANYTHING IM TFKN NOOB....

ALSO WHO TF IS ON HERE TRYNA FIND LOVE? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Gatubela and LilgadiceRosence like this.
  20. Who are you and where did u come from, I am not even selfish or self centered