LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨πŸŽ₯ Stars on the Silver Screen 🎬✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Can anyone please tell me about the shards that are dropping from party

sinnamanbun likes this.
  2. IS THIS A JOKE? BLACK AND WHITE FURNI, WE WAITED ALL YEAR LONG JUST FOR THIS FADING THEME. THE DAILY STAT GIFT IS NOT TRADEABLE, TRADING IS WHAT KEEPS THIS GAME GOING, SO PLEASE LET ALL ITEMS TRADEABLE,

3. Concept: just because the language is gendered does not mean the furniture itself is for a specific gender

Muqadir and sinnamanbun like this.
  4. πŸ’€ duhh...

5. I love the fact it’s not spaced/colorful themed. Black and white is always gorgeous !

_HoneyBees_ and Pika33 like this.
  6. Not everything is tradeable and to be honest trading isn't the only part of this game and honestly I like this hunt because it mixes black and white which fits black Friday now if this was for Christmas I would complain

SleepyCatt likes this.
  7. Whilst I agree with most players' opinions that there were hits-and-misses over the past Hunts, I had absolutely high hopes for this year's BF event...

Now that it's actually here, though...

Let's simply say that I'm incredibly relieved that I had been unable to make prior arrangements (for sessions-bookings and/or Flashes). πŸ’”

Albeit, I do love the two 999-EC items.

Oh, well... 😿

8. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ATA I would like to speak to whoever creating these hunt themes cus gawd y’all gwttin awful day by day plz come up with something better cus this ain’t it

Muqadir likes this.
  9. Lol πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10. Good thing I never came back during BF what a disappointment. This is so plain. I'd rather see another black and gold theme tho. Not this plain hunt rooms and avis.
    Sad.