LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Minimalist Makeover! ๐Ÿ’…

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Okay I'm genuinely excited for the alt 99 and all three avis - might be willing to splurge on this if a good bf deal slides down my way ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿงก

Lumi and Gossamer like this.
  2. If the avi's clothes were black instead, I'd be all over them, but I don't do white

3. Is fine artist nonbinary? The others have his or her pronouns in their descriptions so I was just curious โ˜บ๏ธ it would be lovely if so! Would love some non-binary representation โค๏ธ

xBabyBunnyx likes this.
  4. Sheesh ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

5. Love love love ๐Ÿ˜

6. Oooo love these Avis!!

7. Help - Should I get the two middle avis or the 62c avi?๐Ÿ˜ฉ

8. Go to work for me and buy coins. Before they used to drop so easily from boxes.

9. Those avis don't look like summer avis.

10. I love itt

Lumi likes this.
  11. These avis are HAWT

12. So you want a handout?

StrongDreamer likes this.
  13. I want that hedgehog in its chair in my room, its so cute๐Ÿ˜

14. Months and months and months of the same 2m 3f avis....Almost one yr glad ATA can be consistent in some thing other than p2p lol at least they not the ugliest Avis y'all did....ppl if u haven't given up already, go head give up now we're never getting the 3m/3f monthly avis again...but damn at least use ONE month of 3m/2f ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

15. Absolutely not ๐Ÿ’€ at least not before doing a month of apl male lmao cuz as many times as they shorted male avis we're owed a whole monthly set of males lololol but....wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did all fem cuz it's ata after all

AmethystNight likes this.
  16. There's quite a bit of that tbh, a lot avis lack pronouns for both parts, and lot of males look fem lowkey surprised they added pronouns on this set.............,...................................................................But not surprised they shorted players another male avi lmao

17. No it would be unfair to the males on game. Ata already took away 1 male avi for monthly stuff.

Champagne likes this.