LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Minimalist Makeover! 💅

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 26, 2022.

1. These are so good😭🔥🔥

2. Love it! Avatars look great, spinner looks so cute and the dorm is so classy, sexy and comfy looking. Loving the modern chic look 🥵💖

Lishyy likes this.
  3. CUTEEE

4. Ehh seems basic

5. I don’t like any of it

6. Super cute, love the pricey 3 female ones. Both male ones are 🔥 wish there was a way to convert gems to the coins to get them though, would make it alot easier 🙏

7. WOWWW the avis are so beautiful 😍😍😍

8. It's November, it's cold, not fashion. Also you really took out the 32 male avis. Also, make them easier to get from boxes.

-Gon-, Astrum, -Buttercup- and 2 others like this.
  9. Love all the avatars 😍

10. Super cute but bring back a male Avi for 32 tier

xBabyBunnyx, Haruto and Champagne like this.
  11. Blonde girl look like Kim Petras

12. Let’s be real, the best male avi is the masked one..at least to me lol I love masks/helmets.

13. The avis serving even with mostly white 🤍 and the male avi with mask omg, hes hot 😳😳😳
    Also the creativity with the spinner item, who would thought about hedgedog and bubble chair? well someone maybe but its usually gonna end up into exclusive you gotta pay real money item 🙈
    For the furnis, monthly furnis are never really cheap and im not gonna spending ecs for it, so its not really matter if its ugly or not

14. Buy coins if you want them easier

15. So the Southern Hemisphere doesn’t exist?

Puma, Corvid, Lumi and 2 others like this.
  16. Okay, pure slay 💅🏻

--Tifa likes this.
  17. Here here!

18. No.

StrongDreamer and xBabyBunnyx like this.
  19. i actually really love the theme and colors, (and appreciate the effort and time!) but i'm begging at this point please just make the symmetry of the items better. why does the bookcase and rug and floor have to seem crooked all the time now? 😞

20. Fr like putting them back on the spinner wheel