LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. ^ yeah but I think us F2P players secretly hope we can grind hard enough to get there 🤣

I have no high hopes, I’m just going to keep grinding as a f2p player and see how far it gets me! Btw, day 2 and on level 8 living room

2. oh of course, i just think the rewards are a bit too little for how much is required to spend imo, but yeah. if every f2p player quit ATA would still make the same amt of money i think, so thers not really sense in giving rewards to anyone but paying players :shrug: just how it works

3. Just a little FYI for anyone playing the LVL 12 999(99) is not tradable like it was during the heckfire crossover smh.

-BlueberryCat- likes this.
  4. If I just hit 16 will I just get the rest of the rewards?🥹

Cranberries likes this.
  5. Now that’s a lot more obtainable. Thank you so much! 🥳

6. ^^^ this. much more obtainable LOL thanks ata

Muqadir likes this.
  7. Thanks ATA! 💕

Achezz likes this.
  8. If you’re already over 13 restart to recollect the new ones. Thank you for dis 🥹💖

Muqadir likes this.
  9. so what about the people that already earned the rewards for getting to level 10 & 11 will we get that other avi and stat item as well?

Anjo, Muqadir, Cranberries and 2 others like this.
  10. Yay! So that’s what the announcement notif was for 🥰

11. Most likely not. I think they’ve mixed up the avatars we were supposed to get. If we get the avatar for level 10 they’ll most likely trade all the avatars out so we’ll have that one instead of the tatted woman. If that makes sense.

Gossamer and Cranberries like this.
  12. So when will the rewards be fixed ?

Gossamer and Cranberries like this.
  13. are the avis mixed up?

Cranberries likes this.
  14. I’m gonna try my best to get to level 15. Cause I really really want that 999.

-BlueberryCat- likes this.
  15. Much better! Thank you I can now see myself being able to accomplish all the rewards within 20 days. Especially now that I’m taking a mini break from here until the Halloween event starts.

DontGiveASam likes this.
  16. Yes the female avatar rewards for lvl 10 and the update lvl 14 are mixed up.

iDeath, Gossamer and Cranberries like this.
  17. Restart the app to get the rewards.

18. Yeah, I'm semi F2P, intensely active and it seemed like I would only reach lvl 18 or 19 before event ends, but now I can hope to get all rewards. Thank you ATA!

19. What if you already got the og lvl 10 avatars, how can you get the new lvl 10 avatar??

Bebes, Anjo and Cranberries like this.
  20. The avas were mixed up before the change in level requirement. The avas are most likely not going to change. Although ATA had the opportunity to fix the infographic in the main post ... They changed the level requirement in the picture but didn't fix the avatar as per relevant level. Missed opportunity.