LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Every other game launch promo. The '999' was always lower stats then a standard 999

Mamushi and Gossamer like this.
  2. Exactly and the heck fire game launch they did a lower stat 499

3. 2 days to upgrade to lvl 12 tf! 🤦🏻‍♀️😮‍💨

4. Room upgrade tokens exist when you go to speed up

5. used them all 🤔

6. Well then good thing its a 1 month event. Plenty of time to get stuff done and win more speed ups

Gossamer, SuckitTrebek and MizzRedd like this.
  7. Dino is literally carrying this forum post 🗿 thank u for the service

Achezz, Hooters, EerieLies and 3 others like this.
  8. When I upgraded from 11 to 12, it only says 1D 2H instead of 2 days. Upgrades in SC Academy can reduce room upgrade time.

9. it’ll take some time for me to get to lvl 18 lr for that bear avi 😭 screeching

10. Has anyone got to level 22?

VlCTORY likes this.
  11. Downloaded 7 hours ago, currently upgrading living room to level 6. Can’t find XP bars fast enough for a quest (out of energy to collab) but wanted to drop an update to help see where we all compare

SuckitTrebek likes this.
  12. Im trying to link my pimd account but it says username already used 🙁 how to fix it ?

13. Tap login instead of create account

14. looking in single city forums someone dropped a guide saying you need to have tier 4 fireplace to get to level 22. getting to tier 3 fireplace requires 600 cushions, one of the rarest items in game.... yeah good luck. my estimation is $500-1000 maybe to get to level 22 in this amount of time. maybe a bit less depending on if you get lucky with boxes.

Cherubi and -Kitsune- like this.
  15. cause a box with 1.35k guaranteed cushions is $100

iCandyy likes this.
    iCandyy likes this.
  17. lol didnt mean to reply thought i was editing

18. holy hell thats a lot of resources my poor f2p soul

Rabbitoid, MizzRedd and Lumi like this.
  19. The high tier rewards will ALWAYS only be available to paying players. No matter what game you play. I dont understand why people refuse to believe this every time something comes up

Allan_Allen and Hooters like this.