NEW FEATURE πŸ₯³ Party in my Store! V2! 😀

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 6, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

What is it?
    This is the second iteration of our web store! We've been hard at work on some new features so that we can offer new items, bundles, and options for YOU! You can purchase all the things you would in-game, but directly from us at a discount. πŸ˜‰

Here is the link!
    https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//
    If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link. πŸ˜‰

Why should I use it?
    πŸ€‘ 5% OFF EVERYTHING!
    🎁 New Bundles!
    🀯 Avatar bundles!

πŸ€“ Reworked purchase limits!
    πŸ€— A wider range of offers and deals!

Why did you make it?
    We wanted to continue building on the existing web store to provide a better experience, more options, and a larger selection of items for all of you!

This second version looks great but the *real* benefit is that we can now offer a whole selection of different types of deals! That means...
    More items!
    More avatars!
    More bonuses!
    More furniture!
    More regular updates!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can you recap that?
    1. LOGIN

☞ Use the ATA ID and Password associated with your account to enable purchasing.
    2. FIND A DEAL
    ☞ Go to the PIMD Web Store and find something you like!
    3. PICK PAYMENT
    ☞
    Tap Buy Now and pick your Payment Method on the Payment Options page.
    4. ENTER DETAILS
    ☞ Enter the details required or follow the link to your chosen Payment Method's login page.
    5. GET STUFF
    ☞
    Once your purchase is complete, items will show up within moments and you'll receive an email receipt!

[​IMG]

How do I get there?
    The image at the top of this post and every mention of the PIMD Web Store is a link!
    If you want to double-check you are in the right place, the url is https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

Do we get bonuses for purchasing there?
    Yes! You get a 5% discount off the regular prices you see in-game for the same packages (these discounts are shown and built into the prices listed).

Why should I use the web store?
    The major benefit to the PIMD Web Store is purchases come directly to us without any crazy processing fees from Apple or Google. Without processing fees, we can provide greater discounts to y'all! This also means that money we save in processing fees can be invested directly back into growing and improving the game!

Will my club members still get Buddy boxes etc.?
    Yes of course!!!

Our team is working on making this more clear for every eligible bundle but they are still rewarding.
    For example when buying the 200 Extra Credits bundle:
    ☞You get 1x Superstar Box
    ☞Your club gets 1x Buddy Box.
    You may even notice there is an extra bonus for the largest bundle! πŸ˜‰

Can I buy a bundle more than once?
    That will depend on each bundle and offer! Some will be able to be purchased multiple times. Ones that include certain items, such as avatars, can only be bought once!

What currency are these prices in?
    The PIMD Web Store will show prices in USD. Once you click Buy Now, the payment window will reflect the total price with your local currency and taxes. Tap the total price to see your breakdown with taxes. You'll find the conversion rate here is different than Google/Apple as it updates more frequently and often in your favour πŸ˜‰

What payment methods are accepted?
    The PIMD Web Store hosts a wide range of international payment methods and what you see depends on where you are. You can pay directly through a bank, with cash at a local store, or even use payment methods that award additional loyalty points or money back! Please note we are regularly updating the store, so we may add or remove payment methods in the future.

For PayPal, our team is currently working on getting this approved but at this time, it's not yet available. You should see it soon though!

What is Xsolla?
    Xsolla is the company that helped us build and run the PIMD Web Store! You will see references to them in your email receipts and a few other places. If you need any help though, it is best to contact us with a Help Ticket in-game!

What about security?
    Xsolla is utilized by many developers in the industry (Ubisoft, Epic Games, Roblox to name a few) and comes with top of the line security. Xsolla works as a payment gateway connecting you with the payment methods you know and trust! This way you can feel safe knowing where your info is going and that it's confidential.

Will there be more stuff there in the future?
    Yes! This current version was able to include purchase limits and limited-time offerings. This means you'll now get things like Avatars, Subscriptions/VIP Boosters, Daily Deals, and Limited Time Offerings.

For the future, we are working on a reward system so that each purchase will add progress towards earning other free rewards -- just for using the web store!

When will the next version of the store be released?
    We want to continue releasing updates and new features so we're working on this as we speak! Hopefully, we'll have some more information by the end of this year!

[​IMG]

How do I get help?
    With the PIMD Web Store we have way more tools at our disposal if you run into trouble! If you have any issues, write a Help Ticket in-game and we'll get you sorted.

You can also tap the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of your receipt to get in touch with the Xsolla Support team directly!πŸ’œ

Do I have to make an account?
    Nope, use your existing ATA ID and Password to login. Purchases made through the PIMD Web Store will go directly to the account associated with your ATA ID.

Why can't I login with my password?
    If you get an error message logging in, you may need a longer password. You can update your password in game or by following this link.

Why can't I login with my email link?
    We do not have email link enabled for the PIMD Web Store. You'll need to setup a password for your account by going here.

Why was my purchase cancelled?
    There are a few reasons a purchase may get cancelled:

1. Incorrect payment details were entered.
    Using the wrong expiry, cvv, billing address, name, etc. will stop your payment.
    2. The purchase method you are using doesn't match your location.
    If you are using a VPN it may give you some trouble at checkout, try turning it off while you purchase.
    3. Your purchase triggered an Anti-Fraud measure.
    This is normal with a new store and is to protect both you and us from fraud. πŸ™‚

In each case, please wait a day before trying the same payment method again. In the meantime, feel free to try another payment method and you may get rewarded with extra perks like loyalty points or cash back!

Why can't I place a purchase in my region?
    Some players may not be able to use the PIMD Web Store based on where it detects they are located, this can often be due to the local rules or regulations. A few of the countries we are unable to offer access to the Web Store are Germany, China, Belgium, Slovakia, Japan and the Netherlands. We are currently reviewing how we can help here!

#1 ATA-Will, Oct 6, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  2. Is there a list of countries that support this new web store?

3. The new webstore should be supported by all the countries the previous version was.
    It is almost everyone excluding a few countries that have specific rules.

I'll see if we can pull a list together for folks.

Muschi and vx like this.
  4. How come when you buy the 37.99$ 405 EC package, it says you get 2 boxes. Instead of separate boxes it’s one item of 2 boxes so when you go to open it, it takes away the 2 and you only get 1 box. This has happened a few times. Unless the one box you open (that says 2) you get double the items which is no problem but not the case.

BaddestBunnie, FeIix and Fantastic like this.
  5. Is this prices still the same for the dns and ec deals? Cause I’m not tryna pay more for the same thing that was in the old web store lol

6. No more 3x box buy???

7. Also wondering about the 3x box

8. What happened to the key bundles?

9. Having trouble with a few payment types bc I’m in Canada, I guess? Also, no more PayPal option - will that be coming back?

10. I see that top mention we still get Buddy boxes but when I look in the store I don’t see the Buddy boxes just the ecs and DNs amount. Do we still get them? It’s confusing.

Fantastic likes this.
  11. Hey!
    So the multiple boxes of the same type, DO open at the same time. This means that when you open them you will see more rewards than you would normally get if you just opened one!
    Sorry if this wasn't super clear!

Muschi and Fantastic like this.
  12. Yes this still exists.
    We are working on updating the graphics there to show that as we know many folks really liked those!

Muschi, Fantastic and KatieSuga like this.
  13. Paypal is on the way!
    Because it's a "new" version of the web store it just takes a bit of time for it to get approved again. It shouldn't take too long though, and we'll update y'all when its live!

Muschi and Fantastic like this.
  14. Missed opportunity not calling the pizza kini bundle the leaning tower of pizza πŸ˜‚ but looks good

JayaBallard likes this.
  15. Why does the shop have the old Alexa design tho? πŸ₯Έ

Guy and Fantastic like this.
  16. Not gonna lie I don't like the new Web store... seems like a pointless "improvement".

17. I was going to purchase a dn bundle but it said something went wrong. Then I get a text from my bank paying the amount that’s I the web store to the x company then another amount to apple. Why is apple charging me if this is what the web store was trying not to do?

Fantastic likes this.
  18. This sounds like an unusual one.
    If you can write in a help ticket we can help you get to the bottom of this!

Muschi and Divya207 like this.
  19. πŸ‘‹

20. Can’t wait to see the avatar bundles!!! Love the new update so far!!! ❀️