NEW FEATURE 🥳 Party in my Store! V2! 😤

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 6, 2022.

1. I really like the concept of the web shop. But what’s mentioned above. Will this stay in the shop in game? I’m asking this because the webshop is not working in my country and I know it’s also not working for a couple of more countries in Europe. And for us, we can only buy in game. So I really hope this won’t change anything

Fantastic and -M3L0DY- like this.
  2. There are no plans to get rid of the shops in game, so don't worry!

Muschi and Rosalia like this.
  3. Oki thank you! 🥰

4. Works in my country thankfully.

5. Why am I not eligible to any of the bundles?

6. Its saying my email i use with ata is invalid:(

7. Can you put the store somewhere ovious in the game. Even on the scroll thing at the top of the shop.
    I always forget this exists until i see a new post coz its hidden away

8. Too much money for too less stuff

9. It works out cheaper then buying it in game. Coz in game apple and google add a % for their own profit

-DasiaVu- likes this.
  10. Doesn't matter, it's a little procent it's not like a big one.

11. Its a decent amount thats added. Even if its 10 cents more its still 10 cents more expensive. But im pritty sure its 5 - 10% added. Wouldnt be suprized if its more knowing them

12. I book marked it in my phone’s web browser and that’s made it a lot easier to get to.

13. https://shop.partyinmydorm.com/login

this is the link to it. Meant to post it in my first post lol, I goofed up 🥴

renamed16678 likes this.
  14. My country won’t allow me to use your store.. What’s the alternative for people who live in countries that can’t use the store? How do we enjoy the discount on boxes?

15. Are half off cats only gonna be in the web store? 😀
    And no half off cats in game store?

16. I wanted to buy the 3x value bff bundle in Molly’s but it says I don’t have enough. I have $10.34 in my App Store balance and it’s $9.99. are they taxing?

17. Half off cats will be in the game store, web store is just for rl cash deals

18. I have issues to connect my card info for purchase.everything went fine until last part where i was asked for user id. i tried everything but it said incorrect.

19. Send a help ticket