Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. it's been 8 year wtf!!!... nothing happen? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nemy likes this.
  2. Coz barely anyone is interested in pvp now

3. Yeah farmers killed anything pvp content Related that's actually fun to do......
    then there's cats & dog parties now.

ATA needs your money not your enjoyment

4. I donโ€™t think farmers killed it, farming was such a massive part of this game itโ€™s so depressing that it isnโ€™t anymore

5. You're right, RP weirdos killed the game

HentaiWithSenpai and Lumi like this.
  6. It really sucks

Hoes_Luv_Me and ShebShe like this.
  7. Bumping cause I miss the beta wars. Make it happen ATA. Snap snap

8. Wow people still comment on this๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Kefo likes this.
  9. Support
    This is the most active suggestion thread of all time, Lee :) โค๏ธ

10. Definitely needs to make a comeback

Desiderium likes this.
  11. support

12. 100% Support

13. Yess bring back iwars I loved the Orange wars back in 2014.. its what got me into pimd

14. It has been 10 years and yet devs won't even address this ๐Ÿ˜

15. Coz theres not enough general interest in pvp. Players need to prove theres a want for it for it to be worth the time and money spent to create the event. As in the majority.

But with the amount of complaining that happens on the very few pvp hunts i highly doubt it will happen. I barely ever see clubs doing wars anymore tbh

16. Not interested there is enough war in rl dont need it in a game I play

17. I think instead of wars try making the parties more fun and things cheaper so smaller players can get somewhere faster.. Not all of us can afford to spend lots of money on the game and also dont have time to have a 100 alts

18. There is no difference btwn farming or war. We don't need either one!! There is enought wars and bullying going on in real to ruin the fun in game.

19. Fuck the world is full of sissys now days. Cant even have a pvp game anymore without people complaining

LadyFeyre likes this.