Social Shopper / Buddy Box Info & Combinations

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ayrshi, Jan 12, 2022.

1. For the new combination from earning the item from the 6 paint boxes
    This is the final result
    [​IMG]

And this is in the orange paint box (because the thread spoil the answer 🙈 still as of March 4,2022)
    [​IMG]
    These are not the cleanest SS it just to give a heads up for the new addition for the thread whenever it needs to be update more beautiful

This is taken from @Nate showcase also

2. Thread should be up to date with new items! I sent Lyssa the wrong picture so it didn't have the new rainbow item included. But it should be there now💕

Thanks everyone for the quick update!

3. Want a BB items checklist? Here's for all y'all collectors out there!

[​IMG]

4. @Meh- look on the 1st page it shows all the combinations and what you need for them

5. Do you mean this thread @--Bella--B--
    ?
    The information is on the first page and it is the first post for BB items for example

6. Pm me this? Its to small for a screenshot that wont go blurry as fuck when i go to print it

WildBigBadWolf likes this.
  7. Download here:
    https://i.imgur.com/I3hjzlP.jpeg

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  8. Can anyone tell me the current prices for:
    Launch (Science) combos
    Food combos
    Essence combos
    Orb combos

please and thank you!

9. I see there's new bb items! I'm curious to see what they will make 👀

zym likes this.
  10. For now I only know
    food combo (the 100 items to combi one) is 1B ea
    orbs combo is around 25c (minimum) -1B

-_-QueenBree-_- likes this.
  11. Thank you 🫶🏼

12. [​IMG]
    New Painter Box combi, taken from @Nate showcase

13. I’ve sent Lyssa the images to update a few days ago. I hadn’t checked in to see if it was updated but here they are nonetheless. Sorry for the delays!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

TrashRat, GoddessHailey and Iriesa like this.
  14. Whats the names of the items tho. Yous changed it from saying what they are to to only showing what it is

15. I'm assuming u meant the new painter items. They can be previewed in the painter boxes so it's not that hard to find the names. Nonetheless, here's the list:
    -Orange Armchair
    -Green Coffee Bag
    -Purple Notebook
    -Red Espresso Machine
    -Blue Poetry Volume
    -Yellow Coffee Cake

16. That and the 60 combo ones to

17. I have never showed what the names of the individual color items or the uncombined 60/100 items. If you look carefully, all the names of the combined items are still there.
    You can easily preview them, before combined, in the social box before you buy [note: no you don’t have to spend money to look at it, just tap the box in the corner] or in the painter boxes, that are also inside the box or, in someone’s showcase. Like mine.

itsJ likes this.