STORY PASS 🧝Fantasy in My Dorm🧚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Mar 17, 2022.

1. First event of any kind in a while that the male avis are actually good all around. But then the female gotta be good as usual. Unfair :mad:🤣

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  2. Selfish 😂😭😭 why both can’t always be good 😩

Lumona likes this.
  3. The enchantress is sexy af, the rest are eh

BumbleBree likes this.
  4. OMG I LOVE

5. Bet let’s goooooooo

6. Ooooo 😍😍

7. Love it!

8. glad that the princess is better than enchantress lmao i dont have to complete the final tier

9. Nice 3rd one male only 🙂

fire_lord, xCarmilla and DarkHadou like this.
  10. Thanks, but I really see nothing and it didn't start...

11. Can I get both first tiers orrrrr (sorry I barely do story passes🤦🏻‍♀️)

12. Oh damn the male avis are sick!

13. Love 😍 Wish Y'all would put more effort into the male avis tho 🥺 Y'all always go hard on making the fem avis pretty but leave the masc looking plain

xCarmilla likes this.
  14. The story should load once you purchase the cash/vip dorm key. Try restarting your app if it doesn't. If it still doesn't load, pls send in a help ticket to ATA.
    If you accidentally bought the Tradeable VIP one, then that'll only start the story for whoever you trade it to.

If you only purchase the cash pass, you'll only be able to obtain 1 Masc/Fem Avi depending on your choice made for the first question. You can only obtain the opposite set of avatars by restarting the story after completing the playthrough of the Masc/Fem avi (e.g. complete Tier 1-4 of Fem avi > Restart to get Tier 1-4 Masc avi)

ATA-Will, Muschi, -CJ- and 1 other person like this.
  15. Some new players who recently join and haven’t complete the tutorial quest Often purchase the story pass and it doesn’t work until you finish more of the tutorial quests.
    You haven’t finished some of the tutorial quests when I check 2 minutes ago your showcase . It must block you from activate the story pass. That’s what use to happen in the last story passes

Muschi, --Tifa and Iriesa like this.
  16. You'll definitely have to do lots of ec parties to get to the highest tier. From past story passes, just counting cumulative main story drops, you'll need ~80-100k to complete the story up to Tier 4, and that's only for one playthrough. If you want to get the opposite set of avatars, you'll have to double that.
    U can refer to this for the previous story pass rewards to decide if it's worth ur time and effort. The rewards are usually made up of a combination of speedups, spinner tokens, DNs, Cats & Kinis (if you complete the pass at least once), as well as exclusive.
    U can also check out the Stories Tiers And Rewards as the community works together to update Story Pass tasks. Will do an update soon

ATA-Will, Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.
  17. 🌻ʙᴜʏɪɴɢ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘᴀss 💫

18. Tf avatar designs are getting worse smh

19. If you only purchase the cash pass, you'll only be able to obtain 1 Masc/Fem Avi depending on your choice made for the first question. You can only obtain the opposite set of avatars by restarting the story after completing the playthrough of the Masc/Fem avi (e.g. complete Tier 1-4 of Fem avi > Restart to get Tier 1-4 Masc avi)[/QUOTE]
    Thank you! 🥲💔We used to be able to do get both tier 1s in the past right (last I remember was the Persephone and hades one from 2019 😬) do you know why that stopped?

20. Thank you! 🥲💔We used to be able to do get both tier 1s in the past right (last I remember was the Persephone and hades one from 2019 😬) do you know why that stopped?[/QUOTE]
    it was probably causing bugs. that and/or making them separate makes them more money since you need to put in more effort to get both 👆

-CJ- likes this.