POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How are they sending you naked photos through this app? You can't send pictures on this game...

Maneater and Leigh like this.
  2. B=D

Maneater and Muschi like this.

3. What is flashes? Ppl keep asking me about it but noone will explain when I ask. What is it and how do I do it.

4. Flashes are premium parties (kini/cat/dog/invs) that allow unlimited use of dns. As such, each party is completed within 30s-1min. Usually there'll be use of party vehicles as well (alternate limo/yacht in most cases), so lesser waiting time in btwn parties. Essentially, fast parties for quick drops.
    You'll also get lesser parties per bento than if u go to a normal premium party club.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Wow, Kefo, I expected you to be bigger than that.

6. It will get bigger if you rub it with your __________.
    Fill the blanks 😅
    Hint: 🐈

7. Muschi?

Kefo likes this.
  8. My facebook linking says unverified Facebook account... What does it mean???

9. Will start ever fix its glitch and is there another way to report outside of what’s in the settings? It’s been like a year and i still can’t send gifts or trade on the app.

Wild-Indiana likes this.
  10. How do people post the club banner in the campus chat? I’ve seen people doing that a lot but I can’t figure out how.

11. Here is a tutorial with images!

12. How do you make freinds?

13. Have you attempted to put in a help ticket? You could also try deleting your cache, updating the app, signing out and back in, and last resort is to Uninstall and reinstall. Try the help ticket first to see if the Devs can help you 💙

Muschi likes this.
  14. Go to campus chat, and ask for friends.

15. Hi, I’m looking for the name of the hunt with the “as if!” furniture! If someone could help me, I would appreciate it so much!

16. A year! Wow I’ve just downloaded the app and got myself addicted. I can’t send gifts either. Might have to delete it if this is never getting fixed.

17. Or send a help ticket so the bug can be fixed. Its not a game specific bug coz its not happening to everyone

Muschi likes this.
  18. It means you havnt verified it yet

19. I was permanently banned... i know Im stupid. But how do I send HELP TICKET or try to get unbanned

20. You dont. Ata doesnt perm ban without valid reason