EVENT 🎂 Bake no Mistake

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, May 20, 2021.

1. 3 weeks?? You've got to be joking. For this?? I'm already fed up with 2 week hunts, anyone else? Been a long time since we had a 1 week hunt. I miss it so much. These hunts are so long I stop caring to play by the end of it.

2. Dino hunts are mine 😖 you are only allowed the trexs. But ata has already made a dino hunt 1 or 2 years ago

Phobia and Bunni_B like this.

3. to Each their own I suppose everyone has their own opinion obviously The Non-LB's aren't quickly sketched or they'd be more terrible than what they already are, Also I dont believe Any Serious person would want a All Male hunt as what was said in your spoiler it is Gender Inclusive However as we've been Saying for Years The Male Avis Receive so much Neglect and hardly any of them are are on Par with the Art Schematic of Female Avis. Also It's Incredibly Frustrating That ATA continues to do the same Rinse Wash Repeat hunts just changing up the items but the general theme is the same I have Personally Seen So many really Really good ideas over the Years Maybe ATA should do some Partmership Hunts like For Example Do a Hunt based off a Popular Show for example there is a Third party game that is currently doing a: Third Party app x Bleach, I'm just saying there are more things that can be done than just the run of the mill Generic hunts they've been doing.

4. Everything you’re saying right now I agree with (except that the avatars are low quality ofc but thats again just my opinion) I know people have been wanting an improvement on the masc avatars, and I agree that some of these hunts themes feel repetitive.

About the “no one serious wants an all-male hunt”, the person I was responding to did genuinely suggest an all-male hunt lol, I get your point though, just that all my criticism in my og post was directed towards them.

5. Didn’t we just have a baking / cooking hunt??

6. Running out of ideas it seems😩😂I’m sick of these dumb hunts. The avis are alright but the rest🤮

7. Another 3weeks of boring, recycled food hunt with recycled avis🤩🤩

8. LMFAOO even LB avis are recycled💀💀💀

Puma, Puppers, Mihoshi and 2 others like this.
  9. Continuing my hibernation 😴

10. I want to see more fairy hunts with butterfly avis please.. Thanks for considering!! Also if y'all could make it to where we can open more speed up bags at once that would be great!!

Kennadi, WoIfie and Anori like this.
  11. Love the avatars and furni, 🙊 with this being 3 weeks though I’m not sure when I should go to a cat club for my 3rd story avatar though. I usually try and time everything so I’m not wasting money to sit in a cat/dog club all hunt.

12. Yes I know they already had one but we could always use an updated one! Especially since the older one was 1/2 yrs ago

13. You try coming up with a brand new never done before hunt every 2 weeks for 11yrs that doesnt doesn copyright laws

14. Yehh im working on it coming up with ideas for more items that are good and make sense

Bunni_B likes this.
  15. I'm excited to see what comes out of it!

Prim likes this.
  16. ᴜʜ sᴋɪᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ... ʙᴛᴡ ᴡᴇ ʜᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴀsʜ 2ʜʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ, ʟᴍᴋ ɪғ ᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʟ 🤗

17. I actually agree with the whole idea of doing partnership with famous shows, movies, games and etc. somewhat similar like they did with the cyberpunk theme

Puppers likes this.
  18. Sooo here for the umbrella academy 😍

QueenOfSorrows, Mogui and eileen like this.
  19. Yes ofc the better looking avis are in box & lb again🙄

TabloidJunkie and sav like this.
  20. I’m about to just quit 😭