EVENT ๐ŸŽ‚ Bake no Mistake

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, May 20, 2021.

1. pretty big mistake to have another food related hunt 3 months after chefโ€™s kiss

2. I love baking but a hunt that's three weeks long??!!! You gotta make sure the next hunt is amazing then

3. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

4. For those that arenโ€™t feeling this hunt, pls feel free to gift me your misc and furni. thank you โ˜บ๏ธ

Gagan and Queen_EllieBang like this.
  5. What I think they should do is ask players of pimd for ideas and take a poll.

6. Collecting the 125kcs cushy oven mitts! Wall me ๐Ÿ’—

7. Whyyyyyyy....

_Lukas likes this.
  8. (Most/Some of the) Players: *constantly giving ideas, comments, feedback*

PIMD: Best we can do is a three-week-long hunt, increased "amount of drops" to collect for an avatar that โ€” by the way, it ain't that good because y'all know, the good ones are in the boxes or the leaderboard โ€” so yeah, that's it. Get to baking now, y'all. :9

9. The drops are only increased because it is 3 weeks instead of 2. Just like how 1 week hunts, the drops are lowered.

SweetAsYoni, Puppers and _Lukas like this.
  10. I will say, though, I hate 3 week hunts. By the end of 2 week hunts I'm usually begging for it to be over. :( This hunt looks decent but is definitely going to be dragging by the time week 2 is over.

11. Please have a pride hunt ๐Ÿ˜Š

Puppers and Anori like this.
  12. Oh I like this hunt itโ€™s cool but it is similar to the other baking hunts we just had lmao ๐Ÿคฃ but just make sure we have a pride hunt thank you ata ๐Ÿ’œ

AthenaDreams likes this.
  13. The monthly theme for June is usually Pride, instead of just a hunt.

14. 1. You have talented artists; either stop making ugly avatars for regular hunt story or get a fashion expert to help in designing your avatars.

2. 3 weeks long hunt? And we arenโ€™t given any reason why? Big oof.

3. Another food hunt? Are you running out of creativity?

15. Of course, I'm aware of that. Thank you for your reply.

On that note, let's enjoy this gif of one of the best moments in "Avatar: The Last Airbender".

[​IMG]

16. now i have to rewatch this show for the billionth time!! thank you, truly
    [​IMG]

Phobia, Muschi, Vo and 1 other person like this.
  17. I know, right? There are so many concepts but they ignore it, why? Bcs there are those people who give them a lot of cash per Hunt doing flashes, buying cats, bbb, keys, etc.. So they won't bother about those who don't give them cash.

18. Did we ever had Steampunk hunt? I would love it so much! Please ATA make steampunk hunt! ๐Ÿฅบ

Bunni_B and Shark like this.
  19. Spot on and exactly why no matter how much the hunts are disliked/hated, ATA will chose to ignore All. Would any of you bother to make an effort if the money kept rolling in, no matter what you produced? I don't think so for many of us. It stands to reason, why bother? Many are happy to give over their money for anything in game. Maybe those paying out in EC parties are not as interested in the avatars as much as growing their accounts though, and let's face it, it now takes forever to do that. It's so easy to blame those trying to grow but a little unfair as that is the aim of so many of us whether paying out for EC parties or just working harder here to grow via the POTD parties. It's best if we all face facts as they are. Leave, stay, that is a choice all can make. If you stay, no point in protesting unless "many" decide to keep their money in their pockets. That is the only thing that will bring about any real change.

20. Yes There Was a Steampunk hunt a Couple years back, and I'm not interested in seeing one like 3 Hunts after we Jusf had a Punk Themed hunt

SweetAsYoni likes this.