EVENT 🎂 Bake no Mistake

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, May 20, 2021.

1. We had a baking hunt already. There are so many other themes but instead yall repeated one.

TabloidJunkie, Puppers, Woes and 5 others like this.
  2. ATA IF YOU WON'T MAKE A CUTE DINO HUNT. THEN AT LEAST GIVE US A CUTE ANIMAL MASCOT HUNT.. AVIS WEARING CUTE BEARS, RABBIT, DINO OR ANY MASCOTS.. HUHUHU..

OR IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT.. AT LEAST GIVE US A HUNT RELATED TO SAKURA. AND AVIS WEARING KIMONOS.. DAMMIT. PLEASE

3. Sweets 🍫 love it

4. Gonna post this here since you posted the same thing in the PIMD Discord and then deleted it :0
    Also gonna spoiler it cuz long lol
    1. What’s your definition of “manly looking”? Because there’s many different (and contradicting) standards for masculinity, so just saying “manly” doesn’t really help the artists.

2. There are plenty of “manly” avatars, just last hunt the masc avatars were blue/green tones instead of pink/purple so Im not sure where you were going with that. Same with this hunt, as someone mentioned, they’re all blue/green.

3. having a hunt where only masc-presenting people can participate is just not a good idea, its super exclusionary to an entire demographic of the game.

4. Saying “make the avis higher quality” is not a valid critique from an artistic standpoint, it kinda just sounds like you dont like the style of the game itself, which adding masculine-centered hunts wont help.

5. If someones paying money to get the t100/t10 avatar, it should be higher quality than the free ones you get from regularly participating. If you could get a hunt avi thats the same quality as a t10 no one would bother to get the t10

5. Yet another baking hunt 🥴

6. It’s a no for me. 😒

7. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Seriously? 3 weeks for ANOTHER baking/food hunt?

FFS. 🙄

8. Not exactly sure who Wrote those replies but 4 and 5 Go Hand n Hand Why does it honestly sound like Whoever wrote that answer for Number five might as well have said Forget our F2P players who make up a Large majority of our pimd community we can just do a quick sketch and Color it in and they'll be fine.

As per Answer Number 4 "Make Avis A Higher Quality is not a Valid Critique from an Artist Standpoint" then I Daresay does Making something low quality validate that Critique??? Honestly not sure who the Current Designers are but you can look real close and tell the difference between older style and new Style avis how Older hunts even gave you Nice Well Designed Quality Avatars For not even reaching top 100. At the end of the Day ATA is just another buisness Making money There is always someone who will Drool regardless of weather a Large majority Dislikes it they'll side with that small percent that like it.

As for the people talking about the Pride Stuff ATA did one Pride hunt that was it so one did actually happen

9. If Alexa doesn't learn how to properly bake in those 3 weeks, it will really be a wasted hunt 😂

10. Give us a Mortal Kombat Hunt 😒

11. Ofc the only avi I like is in box🙄

Nilay likes this.
  12. Maybe the reason this hunt is three weeks is because they’re going to take that extra week to really make sure the next hunt is what we’ve been asking for. I’m going to be hopeful for now, but lord knows this app seems to let me down every time which really sucks because I don’t want to see them get run into the ground like every other company that failed to listen to their players.

13. I’d also like to add that food hunts are my absolute favourite as I’m trying to build a showcase of food items, and even I’M bored. Good job to the artists who did what they could, and shame on ATA.

-Talia and xPeachMamii- like this.
  14. Just saying “make better quality avatars” gives no artistic critique. However saying “make the design better quality” and giving examples like you just did, is helpful to artists (which the original post did not really do).

Our first conflict is that you think the non-LB avis are quickly sketched and colored in which I disagree just in my opinion. Which is kind of the issue with this whole thing, like you mentioned, its all kinda based on opinion. My issue is that the way the original post went with expressing that opinion was non-constructive. If you want to see change, you have to give constructive feedback and not just “the guyz look like girlz gimme a hunt with only manly men!!! >:0” cause that isnt helpful and you wont see the change you want.

15. Looks like drop requirements (for main story stats) went up a bit too..

16. I personally love food, but it seems like we get a cake/cupcake/cookie related food stat for Every. Single. Hunt. It'd be great to see lots of other types of foods showcased, especially ones like sufganiyot from the Jewish hunt and other unique foods that I (being broke as hell and a homebody) wouldn't even know about otherwise.

I think someone above said something about cultural hunts! The Greek, Trinidad, and Irish ones showcased some great food, games, and other aspects that could make for a great idea.

17. Because this event is longer than usual

JollyHotdog, Phobia and PaperDoll like this.
  18. Why is this hunt so long wtf!!!

19. Thank you should’ve realized that 😅

20. HELL YES, GO OFF!!👸💕💕🦖🦕🦖🦕

vampirate likes this.