LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Inking you in for April

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Mar 31, 2021.

1. LMAO the dued hair is ugly asf but it aint that serious. jus dont buy or use the avi.

2. Tbh i seen a chick the other week with neon blue hair

3. YESS

Intoxication likes this.
  4. I love this theme!

Amarilove and Intoxication like this.
  5. these avis aren’t giving...the first two are selling me and the male in the second pair is great but the last two I felt like we lost inspired there. I can’t imagine seeing a female with pink hair with a brown top walking around with pink shoes on. the outfit is giving very much “wannabe”. :rolleyes:

6. For once I like the cheapest avi. Bless 🙌🏻

Intoxication likes this.
  7. You should really raise the stats in the Avis since it would be $44 dollars for the highest one. Not worth it and really ridiculous

8. I do be wearing neon wigs. OH and color my hair bright ass colors...

Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  9. I hate when y'all put out good stuff whenever I'm broke 😒

10. Honestly...I want them all. Just sucks that I'm dead broke right now.

11. I didn’t, but I am allowed to voice my opinion like everyone else.

12. I mean if you don’t like my opinion you don’t have to read it 🤷🏻‍♀️

13. Can we have the option to take it off 🥲

14. If you dont like the avi you dont have to get it

SweetAsYoni, ShotoTodoroki and Muschi like this.
  15. I agreed with you. I just also said you didn't have to basically throw a tantrum about it 🤷 Why you so upset?

16. You can give also your opinion civilly 👇🏻

17. No one said you weren’t allowed to voice your opinion, i voiced mine right back on top of yours which i will reiterate, i am allowed to do and may i remind you, i literally agreed with you for the most part Idk why ur getting defensive. All i said was u needed to chill & ur reply further reinforces my statement. Chill. its not that deep.

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  18. Finally some good Avis and furni. Been way too long since you’ve had decent Avis but my god the stats on monthly Avis are terrible for the price.

SweetAsYoni, Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  19. I spent 15ec on a avi for that one whenever it was. The stats of even the vip version are shít as fuck. Definly not wasting time or ec on avis again. Got hunt avis that are better then it

SweetAsYoni and Ghastly like this.