[Contest] Perfect Matches

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Feb 10, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Hello PIMD! It's Hailey.

I'm working on revamping my guide to in-game relationships and I had a fun idea to help portray the community and give you guys a chance to participate in my guide.

What is it? I'm looking to include nine RS'd pairs in my guide by featuring a picture of them on the RS page with matching avatars!

Examples:
    [​IMG]
    Which is your favorite? I vote top left.
    Love you @Schwanz.

What a fantastic way to immortalize your adoration for your RS and show off your cute af avatars -- and during the season of love, too!

You may be hoeing around this hunt, but at the end of it there's (hopefully) one person you'll be drawn back to. You two can be a perfect match... without the pesky survey. Take that, ATA.

The Rules
    • One entry per person. That means pick one person for your RS and one set of matching avatars. No alts, please.
    • Avatars must match but cannot be from the same set. They can, however, be from same hunt, but it's discouraged. Be unique!
    • M/F, M/M, and F/F entries are all accepted. We encourage diversity. May your pixel love know no bounds.
    • Crop your screenshots and display the full avatars. I don't want to see your notifications bar and make sure you swipe away the info showing your stat bonuses and anniversary. Make it look like the examples!
    • Only one of you is required to post your entry, but please tag your RS in the post by typing @[username]. You do not need to stay RS'd to them if you need to hop for the hunt.
    • Bonuses: matching IGNs and/or a short story about what makes them your perfect match... not required but encouraged.

The Deadline
    All entries must be posted in this thread by
    Sunday, February 21st, at 12pm PST.

The nine winning couples will be selected by me and will be contacted privately. They'll be announced publicly when my revamped guide goes live, which I plan to be by the end of February.

Please refer to this guide by @Oni to learn how to post pictures in forums. Before posting your entry in this thread, please be sure to press the gray "More Options..." button and then the gray "Preview" button to ensure you coded it correctly.

If you do have any questions, just post below.

Good luck!

#1 Muschi, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  2. cute idea

Muschi likes this.
  3. Thank you!

pls fix that typo omg

4. gotchu

Muschi likes this.
  5. Lyssa you messed up my bullet points 😞

6. yea i noticed :( idk why i change one letter and it got grumpy, i even did it in the code editor so it wouldn't touch anything, i fixing

Muschi likes this.
  7. [​IMG]
    i dont know if anyone can view this

8. Repost it using this link:
    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/pVHxJ0c.jpg
    and make sure you @ your RS too!

MIHO likes this.
  9. Love this!! Top right and bottom left are my favs

Muschi likes this.

10. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    included my rs.. but it's still the same I can't see the photo :(

11. I gave you the correct link to use. Please just copy and paste it.
    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/eMLrZbQ.jpg
    and type @[username] in the post like @Deuta did above.

Use this link instead:
    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/HyAD5Nu.png
    and make sure you follow the directions in the guide I linked in the original post to make the image show up and not just the link.

12. [​IMG]

Did I win?

Diona, Autumn, Trapp and 13 others like this.
  13. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    @HerHoneybunch 💕

since Imgur is having some issues to Android users..found new way to upload :D

PolarBae, eileen and Muschi like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Me and my RS @Melluw ❤️
    In this hunt first side story there is some "RS test" mission and suprisingly our compability result was 💘💘💘 and 💩💩💩.

When other players kept breaking up to find the perfect match one, we didn't even move cs as long as we're together.. Everything is PERFECT!

Well, happy valentine's day guys!💕