LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠPIMD's 10th Anniversary is HERE! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Don't be surprised, but they actually did, try tapping on the tiny hint icon next time before trying to do anything

Muschi likes this.
  2. I'll mix it up. Cats and dogs

3. Catdog

4. dog cafe is realโ€ฆ.

5. PIMD was really awesome Today :)๐Ÿ˜Ž

6. Happy Anniversary and Thank you Developers!
    (Tried to use as many avatars as i saw on your accounts)
    Happy Holidays and thank you for the fun event :)
    [​IMG]

7. That's so cool! It's funny how you have also added that dotted figure cause that's literally the first thing everyone probably sees after opening the app. ๐Ÿ˜‚

AdalineRose and Sarenrae like this.
  8. lol๐Ÿฅธ

9. This is so cute!!!

Brenley5 and AdalineRose like this.
  10. Rs gifts are only available today?

11. Are the Dog star staying here for a while?

12. New RS gifts are permanent additions.

Sarenrae and Muschi like this.
  13. Yes the party is added permanently.

Anori and Muschi like this.
  14. Haha! That is true!! It used to be AtaStrange's glitched out avatar too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Usually, I'd make one of these and ask fav avatars that represent the person before I attempt. But it was a real joy to do! I'm glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜

15. Happy anniversary ๐Ÿ™Š quiet awesome all those new things.
    Iโ€™m just skeptical about the dog party.. at the end more ecs are needed for 1 party while with less ecs we can do 2 cats and get more at the end

16. Congrats new devs!

17. I honestly think this is good I been saying we need new parties even ec parties we have not seen them in 5 years or more and happy birthday pimd

18. Iโ€™m all for justified criticism of things but yโ€™all complaining about an optional quest that only asks for 2 doctor notes because YOU chose to use all yours on Black Friday ๐Ÿฅด as if ata forced you to.

if youโ€™re someone who doesnโ€™t spend on the app you need to manage your available notes better

the quest is short and simple, doesnโ€™t require dropping cats or purchasing anything. Good job ata, this the kinda stuff needed more often for quests

Anticipation, sanjino, Ellyse and 5 others like this.
  19. Time is almost up but try restarting the app after fully closing it, worked for one of my alts

20. Anyone here for the trivia ๐Ÿ˜‚