That party sweet spot

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by GracieEllie, Dec 10, 2020.

1. When you hit that sweet spot on the party bar and get 100 hits in one energy refill 😎😎

2. Gotta tap to a specific beat. Better than wasting doctor notes

3. How the fuck you get 100 hits from 1 unload that aint possible

4. Fr

5. Don't encourage whatever this is tf

6. How am I encouraging it 😓

7. ummmmm alright.

8. Thx

9. Lemme reiterate the crime!! 😷

GracieEllie: When you hit that sweet spot on the party bar and get 100 hits in one energy refill 😎😎

Hailey: fr

Ghastly likes this.
  10. Omigosh nvm I didn't see you were quoting Charlie. I have him ignored so it just looked like you were responding to op. My bad i sorri

Muschi, Ghastly and RoseMilkTea like this.
  11. How fast are you guys smashing to have never had this happen to you? When it gets under half your energy timing hits can get you twice as many. Not sure why I'm getting hate

12. I can't afford

But anyway wth? How is that a sweet spot? I'd say it's sour since ur probably wasting many of those hits and not getting extra drops and getting lower amounts of money than you would through pvp.

The sweet spot would be like getting 125 drops and spending the rest of your energy hitting your farm

Muschi likes this.
  13. Sigh bar is 50 hits per unload.

Muschi likes this.
  14. This happens on the bars that are not cash and most recently with the Bro step party by the way

15. I don't do anything besides hit parties I just thought it was cool I got double. Apparantly it's not supposed to happen though so ignore me lol

16. Im aware non cash bars get you more hits. Bit its lirily not possible to get 100 hits from 1 unload

Muschi likes this.
  17. LOL

18. now where in this thread have you received a gram of hate???