That party sweet spot

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by GracieEllie, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Rood

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  2. Discouraging me from speaking out I thought was cool isn't nice. I was just speculating, someone could have told me it's a glitch. But instead said it's impossible and not to encourage "whatever tf this is" what is that even supposed to mean? Muschi I just saw you're a honor student so why are you encouraging unhelpfulness? I thought honor students were kinder to smaller players but you aren't giving that vibe so that's disappointing... anyways I still think it's possible to do again because I know I've done it multiple times. I had 75 doctor notes before and after the party so how else could I have got 100 hits?

3. guess that me saying this counts as bullying now ... op please don’t be so sensitive. no one hated on you or was rude to you at all on this thread. grow thicker skin.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  4. A lot of player hating going on here, Tru calls dirty pool.

5. By hitting more then 1 unload worth of hits. By upgrading new dorm mates then hitting. You get 1 full unload worth of hits when you get a new dorm mate even tho it doesnt does like a full bar

LeeJarrett likes this.
  6. Ur posting this like we share the experience. Ur not here trying to shed light on a mechanic or expose or explain it so when we refute the claim, don't be so bummed. If that's what you wanna do then plz explain in more detail what you are talking about
    Because this just feels like bragging/flexing since clearly none of us know how to get 100 hits out of one standard unload.

Where is this sweet spot? how do you activate it?

Intel bars only? Why doesn't the strength bar work?

LeeJarrett and Ghastly like this.
  7. I mean, making threads bragging is brave in the first place. Ppl don't usually take kindly to bragging.

So from your initial tone, you've set yourself up.

Ghastly likes this.
  8. This is just a bold statement that obviously hasn't been proved. So if you could prove you hit 100 times in one unload without dns.....

TheSagittarian likes this.
  9. Because it is impossible lmao. How could you have got 100 hits? Regen. You unloaded more than once

10. There is just no way you can do 100 hits in one regen. You had to regen multiple times. Lol