PERM NAME COLORS ATA pay attention

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Busy, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Ata hear me out:
    10 ec costs $1USD , pink and/or purple names are 2 ec for 24 hours. This is only $0.20. Hypothetically speaking, if someone bought that date everyday for an entire year, thats only $73USD. I think people would pay $5USD a week to choose a name color (Any color except for mod/admin related colors). This ideology is because personally my relationship prefers to have colored names. With this logic, $5USD every week is $260USD every year potential net gains per person.

2. Or the butterfly names from the previous hunt.

3. this is a terrible idea

4. The colored date names are overrated imo, but a lot of people like them and this idea does generate a profit in ATA's side. I'd def send a help ticket with this suggestion if you haven't already and let them know you made a thread in forums for community feedback.

Butt, Phobia, Day and 1 other person like this.
  5. So you are suggesting that ATA raise their price from $1.40 per week to $5 per week?

6. Thanks for the use of the phrase “hypothetically speaking”, very Ben Shapiro of you.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Most people end up changing dates though, especially if they are in sfw, or wars. I mean if it was possible to do colored names and defense/attack dates then it sounds like a good idea. I personally rarely do colored names anymore 😂

Ukrainian-Girl, Sansa, Stephy and 3 others like this.
  8. Support.

The increase shouldn't be that large. From $1.40 to $5, but people will pay a premium for the convenience of not having to refresh. Good idea!

Alicia, Muschi and Busy like this.
  9. I was thinking it would be a package in shop and allow you to overlap your dates. Because in cases like the sfw, i would also change my date.Not Necessarily proposing they should raise their price but like @Kefo said I would pay for the convenience and luxury factor of having a colored name.

Ukrainian-Girl and Muschi like this.
  10. Perhaps they could even introduce a new color just for that to add to the ~luxury~ feeling?

Alicia, Sansa and Busy like this.
  11. I did also introduce the idea of multiple colors however i dont want confusion between MODs and Admin.

Muschi likes this.
  12. I kinda like that name, but if we’re going on a prolonged time I think it would be nice if the colour dates could overlap with other dates.

13. Maybe different shades of pink and purple? :eek:

Busy and Soy like this.
  14. Peach and lavander?! I think yes!

15. Keep the $1 deal too

Ukrainian-Girl and Busy like this.
  16. Imagine spending $260 USD a year to have a coloured name on a phone app

Tagimoucia, Phobia and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Ryan and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  18. There are people on this game who spend $1000 a week on 1056 ec at BBB events. $260 over the span of an entire year is not that expensive.

19. Once again , not suggesting they should raise the price to $5 the overall message is that people would pay extra to have a colored named that overlaped their dates without the inconvenience of having to change it every day.

Ukrainian-Girl likes this.
  20. It rly is expensive tho. Just because other ppl spend more doesn't mean it isn't expensive. Just means everyone's kind of sheeple.