EVENT Pastelloween!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 6, 2020.

1. I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS 🌸❤️❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE SKULL AND THIS IS AMAAAAAAZING ❤️❤️❤️ TY

2. I think it’s Premium parties and PPOTD. Or at least that’s what’s been confirmed thus far.

StillVibing likes this.
  3. Also, if you’re confused about the side story with Seance Crystals this is how you go about getting them:

(1) Participate in a Premium Party or PPOTD. (It hasn’t yet been confirmed if POTD drops the boxes)
    (2) Obtain a Seance Crystal Box as a drop and open it!
    (3) Once you have at least 1 of each Crystal type, they’ll combine into a Seance Crystal that you can use to complete the side story.
    [​IMG]
    (It’ll look like this when they combine!)

Cinnabun, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  4. Love love love these avis!!!

5. This is not good... the event items are ok (depending on ur taste obv) but the way you get side drops is weird asf.

6. I like the avis/furnis... but give us a rest with the avatar boxes pls

GothThot, PinkMay and FastForward like this.
  7. I wish more effort was put into Male avatars. Most seem very.. feminised

8. If you’re confused about the side story with Seance Crystals this is how you go about getting them:

(1) Participate in a POTD, Premium Party, or PPOTD.
    (2) Obtain a Seance Crystal Box as a drop and open it!
    (3) Once you have at least 1 of each Crystal type, they’ll combine into a Seance Crystal that you can use to complete the side story.
    [​IMG]
    (It’ll look like this when they combine!)

9. First they overkill the shard avis, and now even our parry drops are shards that have to combine. 🙄

Alyxander, Puppers, Ana and 3 others like this.
  10. I like the furniture and most of the Avis, really cute. ♥️

I don’t like that the boxes for the side drops seem to drop (mainly?) from PPOTDs and Premium Parties tho.
    Not every club can handle every PPOTD... please don’t take things out of reach for some players.

11. only one good Male avi .-. Do you need to hire better male avi artists?

jabelle3 and Ev like this.
  12. My favorite type 🌚

jabelle3, Ana, Luciferr and 1 other person like this.
  13. How do we get the witch Avi I really want her!! 😭😭😭

14. She hasn't been officially released yet, but she is either the fem LB avi or the fem avi for the 3rd & 4th side stories. 💙

-Mrs_Mis-, Alicia and Day like this.
  15. Lea
    Leaderboard 🤧

16. Is anyone else having a glitch where when they go to start this hunt's timer boxes, it says "Cannot move"? I really like this hunt so it's really annoying 😭

17. Yes, it keeps saying all different messages for me

18. It changed to "local variable 'position' referenced before assignment" and now the app crashes whenever I click on the timer menu.

At least I'm not alone, I guess

19. Yeah, mine is saying that too. I haven't tried for around 10 minutes so I don't know if mine crashes

20. Is this confirmed?