EVENT The Inside Story ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’•

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Itโ€™s probably the side story avatar then.

2. Personally I donโ€™t mind avatar boxes because I havenโ€™t liked the avatars for any of these recent hunts (minus like 2 hunts) so the avatar boxes are good so I donโ€™t cloud my avatar section with avis I donโ€™t like/use. Then again, thatโ€™s still not a good thing.
    That being said though, itโ€™s very clear that a majority of the PiMD community is against these avatar boxes. Kind of confused as to who ATA is doing this for.

3. She is the leaderboard avatar. You should be able to check your phone icon to see the leaderboard

Muschi likes this.
  4. Leaderboard ???? UGH Iโ€™m never getting up there ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ. I donโ€™t have hundreds to spend on dns for flash cats. They are killing me with these avatars .

FastForward likes this.
  5. It's the leaderboard avatar

Phobia and Muschi like this.
  6. 2 days into the hunt and only 1 timer box...anyone else having no luck with timer boxes dropping?

7. izzz why I went here, I thought something was wrong, I only got 2 timer boxes so far, my clb has been doing POTD ๐Ÿ˜ป/๐Ÿ• parties but they donโ€™t even drop, if they do its rare, I dunno if I was doing something wrong ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

8. Really do love that they made this permanent, no matter how many people complained about it ๐Ÿ™„

Muschi likes this.
  9. :(

10. XC means in the current event & hw to collect it??? Plz help

11. Hey guys! Did you get the second side story yet, the one after job interviews? Am I the only one who didnt get?

12. It hasn't been released yet.

JessPage likes this.
  13. Idk maybe itโ€™s just me but since the drops were raised to 110k I think we should get a cat instead of a kini for completing the story ๐ŸŒž

Alicia, Phobia, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  14. straight up forgot lb avis exist ๐Ÿ’€

FastForward and Muschi like this.
  15. Goals

Phobia likes this.
  16. Savage

Phobia likes this.
  17. Oh, that's understandable. The notifications and progress bar are helpful, sometimes I do forget to check if I've already reached another tier.

Even though it doesn't make much difference to me, it seems a lot of people feel the same way, so it sucks that they kept doing the XC if the majority prefers the phone. Let's hope the next one is back to normal!

Muschi likes this.
  18. You sure about that?