EVENT The Inside Story πŸ πŸ’•

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 8, 2020.

1. What box avis? πŸ€”

2. Which avatars specifically? All avatars shown can be obtained different ways.

3. Hypersexuality =/= people that are too open about their sex lives. Hypersexuality is a very real symptom associated with victims of sexual assault and abuse. I'm totally with you on disliking the latter people, but please do not use the term hypersexual like this because it is very real and is not at all related.

4. I might be missing it somehow, but how would we get the female avi with cat ears? I saw the chef hat avi is LB but not the other one πŸ€”

5. hmm.. actually the avis are okay.. but for me it looks recycled.. πŸ˜”
    If you are promoting a stay-at-home theme.. you might as well make an avi wearing pajamas, or holding a pillow or a book, avis eating snack.. hmm i dont know if you made one already on the previous hunts..
    Some Furnis look beautiful though..

6. When ATA equates half-naked avis with dollar signs and they flood us with avis lingerie and boxers❀️ Stop recycling hunts and use the artist that did last hunt bc these avis just ain’t it

7. And this is what I thought too. The avis and furniture are actually kinda cool regardless of its similarity to past events. But when I add it with the story line of staying home because of rain it just is kinda disappointing? It feels like I’m being sold one thing but what’s inside the package isn’t what the box said

8. I agree. Actually when i saw interview questions, i was thinking about work-at-home theme. Then when i visited the forums, i was shocked to see a cooking theme πŸ‘€ like what? Wait? Hmmm...

9. Yes! I know they already said they weren’t going to do anything Covid related (understandably) but it seemed kinda like quarantine or something similar with the interview questions. Then seeing the sentences of it’s a stay at home thing I thought it made sense until I saw...everything else lol

Carrie, Cinnabun, FastForward and 2 others like this.
  10. the furniture looks nice

Carrie likes this.
  11. Whoa. I actually love this! The avatars are nicer than I expected them to be when I saw the sneak peek. And must I say, that dorm is bomb.

12. Y'all have packed so much into this hunt that y'all broke your game... Is it really necessary to have sex, cooking, date night, and job interviews all at one time?

As others said, this isn't at all what we expected from the "spoiler." I was expecting a dorm similar to the April Showers but with maybe a coffee and book type of twist. Maybe I'm just a prude, but when I'm stuck at home, I don't think "sex, sex, naked, sex, food, naked, naked, food, sex." πŸ˜‚ This game is sexual enough with pub leaking into campus all the time.

Emsey, Carrie, Ballerina and 11 others like this.
  13. Yasss avis are scrumptious and the dorm is cute asf 😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

14. The hottest ones that everyone wants is always on the lb πŸ™„

15. This ain't it chief.

Ballerina, FastForward and Deadly39 like this.
  16. How do you get avi with cat ears

Corgi likes this.
  17. Ofcourse the avi I want is the LB one. Ugh.

FastForward likes this.
  18. It'll likely be on the 3rd (non-VIP) and 4th (VIP) side stories.

Alicia and Corgi like this.