Alicia14

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alicia14, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Is me. So if any of you got any butthurt messages or hits or anything you wanna send, stop sending them to random ass Alicia's and send em my way, cause I'm kinda bored now. You're welcome 🌚

2. Okay

Muschi likes this.
  3. Why would you change your name to that abomination

BitterB, Sansa and Muschi like this.
  4. Bruh I luv ya πŸ¦πŸ’•πŸ€£ tho I still don’t like the name πŸ’€πŸŒš

Alicia14 likes this.
  5. Cause I'm edgy

6. Ily and ur ice cream ty

Lumenia likes this.
  7. Hardly

8. I mean random?? :c but like also I still have the original Alicia

9. Good. You can have up2nogood too.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  10. I mean, at least it suits me?

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. Is okay, I like my name lol
    Besides it ALeeSeeAH. Like all Hispanic like.

12. Ok?

13. OP alicia's name would be pronounced like that too if alicia was her real name tho. Filipino has a lot of similarities to spanish...so you're twins. If I recall correctly. She sometimes changes her background story to mess w us

14. My rl name isn't Alicia and I'm neither filipino nor spanish 🌚
    Also, whut?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. I know your real names not alicia. You totally told me you were Filipino once tho which I was saying possibly wasn't true because you randomly lie every once in a while and they all blend. But if it was true your fake name would also be pronounced, alee-see-ah

16. I literally never told you that lol. I tell people I'm asian which is true but I never mention my nationality.

17. When you started your club before like a year or 2 ago I noticed our times awake were completely opposite and I asked about it and you told me you lived in the Philippines πŸ˜… I'm not bothered that you lied to preserve privacy or whatever but you definitely said it

18. Lol no I didn't. I'm 100% sure.

19. I tell people I don't disclose personal information. 🌚