LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. This is ridiculous. ATA what are you doing?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

2. Whyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Xeramina, Salting10, _Lukas and 4 others like this.
  3. Everyone itt: say sike Rn ๐Ÿฅบ

4. I just spoke to my credit card , and it said no.

5. I love the concept, but you are definitely going to start losing some players if you keep making every new XcL LB and new month avatars only available through spending cash =<

I understand you took a risk with this new idea, you'll need to either go back to avatars in boxes/ wheel or drastically drop the price

6. The audacity.. since when is a spinner avatar worth $60 USD? I have avatars that are 90/90 that didnโ€™t cost me $60 or even $50 to get. I really hope you guys take community feedback at this point because the majority of your player base is bored of overpriced, recycled items/hunts.

7. Actually I'm seeing $10/25/60 usd. And that's an increase from when you could buy them with EC in past months. They used to be 50/100/500 which normal equates to $5/10/50 usd

8. Just for some perspective,

The top tier avatar is the same price as my high speed internet package.

$60 the price of a new game for my PlayStation or Xbox.

$60 is worth 3 weeks of the VIP package. But ... I guess why would I bother now since I don't want the extra spins anyway?

I can buy 4-5 bottles of wine with $60, and then I wouldn't even remember this game or bother spending money in it at all.

9. No money March! Ata strike!!

10. Lmao horrible idea... Bet the devs are having some regrets now, honestly if I see anyone using those Avis it's either they're restarted or stupid rich

11. You got me dead ๐Ÿ˜‚

12. Don't forget to give me one of those wine bottles

13. THIS ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ

14. ATA, your greediness is showing too obviously this time. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

15. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ

Salting10, -Mandie and Victoria like this.
  16. I hate the avis. But I love the spinner items & I need the PitBull๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

17. Restarted ๐Ÿ’€

18. The wine connoisseur drinks cheap wine sometimes? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I is in shock