CONTEST Mas Appeal - Carnival Costume Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Sent Sanders and Winfrey back to the hotel to change into appropriate festival attire.
    [​IMG]

-Stella-5, Muschi and Victoria like this.
  2. It’s great everyone is posting pictures. But y’all forgot the most important thing you forgot you IGN TO PROVE ITS YOU! If I was ata I wouldn’t give people anything unless they have an ign showing in these photos to prove that it’s you.

3. Your*

-Stella-5 likes this.
  4. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! 💕

-_Ambszilla_-, -Stella-5 and INvU3 like this.
  5. And you sir, forgot a lot of punctuation.
    No worries. My entry is totally official. Has my IGN and all. 😊

6. Luckily, they updated the original post requesting a handwritten IGN. :) The omission of it was a mistake.

Victoria likes this.
  7. Yawn.
    a genuinely beautiful women enters a thread and this ugly old fukface is suddenly out of compliments. Surprise surprise

8. Whoooooo!!!!!! You look amazing!!

9. I hope submission extends

10. Oh my days. If a smile ruled the world. As beautiful in make up as without 👍

11. Lulz. Don't be so self depreciating. You're only ugly and old. We have yet to see your face, so we can't honestly say it's a f@kface.
    Ggwp, boi.
    Stagger on back to your cell after deliberately dropping the soap in the shower again.
    😘

12. Using my insults against me. Touched a nerve eh old man.

13. She's not your type. I can pretty much guarantee her age is in double digits.
    Drink more water, oldhead.

14. Noise .... just noise

15. Lmao. As much of a failure in life as you have been in my NF's, boi. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

16. N
    noise

17. 8 years, and you're still garbage... on ALL of your accounts. 😂😂😂
    Was it "noise" when you finally came out of hiding once the person that farmed you went inactive after they forced you to drop stats and made your RS (Non Alt RS) break up with you. 🤔😂😂😂

🍵😊

18. 😂 😂 this tw@t writes everything that ever happens in pimd down ready for when he’s mad

19. H
    he seems very mad .... chill out bro

modkiller22 likes this.
  20. It’s almost mad how mad he is

Buwbuw likes this.