CONTEST Mas Appeal - Carnival Costume Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020.

1. In my perspective this contest seems to be rushed. The hand written name rules was not included. And why not show the prize to keep the contestants motivated 😅.

-Stella-5, Volkor and DeathlyHallows like this.
    Samuel1709 likes this.
  3. I agree that giving only a week to put together an entire costume is poor planning, and the lack of a written IGN rule can make cheating more prominent. They did say that the prize(s) would be PIMD crates though!

Carrie and Quidditch like this.
  4. I'll try but yeah the feather thingy takes time 🌝also definitely not wearing lingerie 😂the ava seems to be easy way out but eh where's the fun in that

5. [​IMG]
    probably will regret this later 🙈 here’s my homemade get-up Carnival costume ♥️🥺

VINXEN, Hart100, VALORANT and 22 others like this.
  6. Yay let’s take off our clothes and dress in skimpy outfits for something called a pimd crate

Prim, Emmie, hotgirl_BUMMER and 3 others like this.

7. God bless this image. You are radiant and completely compelling.

8. a bit of light hearted fun celebrating the beauty of the human fun. go away you tw@t

9. Form not fun*

AfterDark-Aphrodisiac and Buwbuw like this.
  10. why are there not 100 likes for this already

11. Thank you 🙈 it’s just a swimsuit so I don’t know why some people are upset 😂

DevilishBrat likes this.
  12. OMG who cares about the rest. The radiant goddess wrote to me. I’m never gonna wash these eyes. That includes blinking !

13. I really hoped you blinked 👀

14. No. Not once. It burns. I’m so happy.

AfterDark-Aphrodisiac and Buwbuw like this.
  15. Lets make it simple, coz I dont want to show my body but I want to win a crate 😅 #feathers
    [​IMG]

16. Not hating, just stating... Head kinda looks cut and pasted on.

17. Because only 3 or 4 of your accounts liked it. Make more alts. Drink more water.

Disconnected, -Stella-5 and Muschi like this.