Holiday Bento Raffle

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by shebeenafan, Dec 20, 2019.

1. I’m not sure if anyone is doing something like this but I was wondering what if we did a holiday bento raffle where everyone donates 1 bento to enter, every day for 5 days a random winner will receive all the bentos for that round. I planned on using a name wheel to choose winner. I think we should do like 50 people max per round? What do you guys think?

2. Sounds interesting. Maybe have it go until New Year's Day.

shebeenafan likes this.
  3. Definitely! Depending on how many people are interested

Muschi likes this.
  4. If you guys are interested I’m gonna make a really cute thread for booking lmao💕

5. side notes: I would love to be in the raffle so to keep it fair I was hoping a mod or someone trusted could collect bentos + spin the wheel! If no one wants to step up I’ll do it & just sit out of the raffle.

If we don’t get enough ppl to join the raffle we can do one large raffle instead of the 5 day idea I came up with.

The holidays are getting close if you guys think we should do it speak upppp💕

6. You can use my alt @ADiamondInTheRough. To be trusted, I’ll give you full permission (and anyone else) to farm me if the winner doesn’t get their amount of bentos won.

I, myself, do not wish to participate in this. I is broketh

Edit: Since you can only send 10 gifts max without accepting you might have the senders send to the alt. We can discuss details in pms

shebeenafan likes this.
  7. yassss okay that sounds perfect☺️💗

8. Check the ACTIVITIES FORUM for the official booking thread guys💗

Seriously likes this.
  9. Bento waffle? Hmm🤔

shebeenafan likes this.
  10. Sounds delicious doesn't it??

shebeenafan likes this.

11. Lol.. damn delicious:p

12. Awww man if you get 1 bento come through💕

13. @Trendsetting is too poor to join too, why else do you think he looks like a shriveled up rat that's been living in the sewer with ants crawling on his cheese and biting at his already torn and dirty socks

14. I’ve never owned a bento 💔