CONTEST PIMD-mas Ornaments!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honestly, make everything be explained in pictures. Thuper ethy to underthand.

But I don't think they can edit the forums for that but showing an example in the actual forum could ... mostly work.

For anyone reading, the way it should look is:

Muschi and Eva like this.
  2. I tried to make my own version of the onigiris from the otaku hunt this year! I'm not that good at handcrafting but I enjoyed working on this oneπŸ’œ (Had to put the black thingy on the top for the hanging sting😭)
    [​IMG]

3. The only issue with that, is that only devs and mods can use browser forums. So your average player would need to type the URL from the browser character-by-character onto their phone.

4. I've been wanting to join the contests and finally this will be my first. I've already begun the ornament and hopefully it will be done in a few days! Glad I have time. It's going to be pretty neat! πŸŽ…πŸ‘

5. I avoid using the forums on muh computer or phone. I always use the app πŸ˜…

6. What I did to get the image was from the app since I already have it and did this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And they give you the link with the i.imgur&format
    Sorry if it's too long for the post.

Eva, STING and iPanicAtDiscos like this.
  7. Oh I know exactly what I’m going to make... Hopefully I’m not overestimating my skills tho πŸ˜‚

8. App is what I meant by phone. Players cannot log in via computer browser or phone browser.

9. Then I'm just confusion. Dont mind me πŸ˜‚πŸ’š

10. Sounds fun πŸ‘€

11. Yeah I used what I had

OurLadyOfTheTree_Julia and Eva like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Okay I present to you... Hypnocat WEARING the pizza bikini! πŸ˜‚ I made this using shrinky dink plastic and colored pencils plus a bit of drawing!

13. By far my favorite, OMG. This has to win something! πŸ–€

14. [​IMG] I burn my self this ornaments in wood representing the whole diversity

15. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I burn my self this ornaments in wood representing the whole diversity

16. You need a piece of paper with your hand-written ign to be accepted the entry

17. ughhhh unintentionally put Muschi's reply in here and it doesnt let me edit or delete -_-

Muschi likes this.
  18. Yeah, you can't edit or delete in Event or Announcement threads. :(

blehbloh likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

I'm not very artistic but I tried!!

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.