Hunt Boxes

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Get_up_outta_my_face-plz, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Hey.. can anyone tell me if there's a complete and accurate list of ALL past hunt boxes for collection sake. Thanks so much. Stay blessed

2. There is not one on forums afaik, but I recommend contacting @Kefo!

Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. The user @iSellBoxes also has a ton of different boxes if youโ€™re looking to buy some.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Ulquiorra, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Itโ€™d be cool to see all of the boxes at once ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I just assumed we had a thread with it.

Alicia likes this.
  6. I have all but one. They're starred.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Fun game: Figure out which one Kefo doesn't have for 1 chibi.

Alicia likes this.
  8. Oooooh sounds fun

Muschi likes this.
  9. I will throw in 2 more chibis!

Muschi likes this.
  10. Thanks mads

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Ayrshi, has a pretty big collection most accurate I have seen

12. You can get majority of boxe sby licking on the key if you have one also, it shows you what boxes it can open up until a couple hunts ago.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Ooh thanks Manic!! Not a bad idea!!! Ata makes it pretty easy nowadays too

Maddi_Matsu and Manic like this.
  14. "Egg" Hunter Box
    "Evidence Box Pro"

Also, he's missing some furniture boxes and shard boxes but idt those counted

Muschi and Manic like this.
  15. Just sent you a follow! Maybe you'd be interested in a partnership ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also OP if it helps, my guide does have the complete hunt Timeline and all the threads at least 2017 onward aside from a few first of that years hunts should be in the thread. Just hit up the table of contents ๐Ÿ’•

Maddi_Matsu and Manic like this.
  16. Are those tradable?

17. Nope :( but the pro box the tape is still tradeable so maybe it could still combine?

18. It doesn't combine. You used the tape to purchase the box in the shop. The box is no longer available in the shop.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Ah ๐Ÿ˜…They need a guide to see what they can get. untradable boxes aren't relevant