About box trading

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Aug 24, 2019.

1. I have a lot of these rare keys...I guess I'm rich!

AfterDark-Aphrodisiac likes this.
  2. Wtf is O for ?

3. [​IMG]

4. Kefo has a weird hatred of b being used for bentos’s so he uses “o” as a substitute.

5. I like how curvaceous they made that bear. They look like a middle aged mom.

Maddi_Matsu and Ciara like this.
  6. All the time, there's some wanna-be box sellers who keep offering ridiculous prices for people's old boxes and then resell them for even more ridiculous prices. Too bad some people allow themselves to get scammed by such individuals.

Victoria likes this.
  7. I never seen anyone sellin boxes for less than 10:1c and they just wanted to sell them all. Usually the lowest is 5:1, most bulk sellers are between 2:1 and 1:2.

Nobody is selling 20:1, let alone 50:1. The hyperbole ain't cute.

8. The thing is, these people are roaming around pub and campus buying old boxes for 20:1c or more per chibi, and in their next message they resell them for whatever scammy price they like.

9. Oh that's the price they're offering. You seen them successfully buy? Is this in Asian campus?

10. Welcome to Asian campus where everything is cheap

Maddi_Matsu and Kefo like this.
  11. Bumpity

12. Awe I thought I was gonna get a good chance to sell my old boxes, buhff uk them prices.

13. What kind of middle age mom do you have đź‘€

14. My mother did not live to be middle aged.

Alicia likes this.
  15. Don’t think mine did either but like yeet

Alicia likes this.
  16. People gift old boxes they don’t need all the time. Don’t buy them.

In retrospect, I’m the last person who should be voicing their opinion on this topic given I don’t do trade much

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Buying a box for hAlF a cHiBi

18. Oh dis is sad :/

19. Alexa, play despacito.

20. Yeah they do but that's even less likely than being able to buy for half a chibi each. Good middle ground is between half a chibi and 2c per box.