Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Just FYI, the tattoo comment was insensitive. If someone can't change something about themselves within 5 minutes, then you don't comment on it. 5 minute rule pal. Obey the law.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. It's also just incorrect.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Lmao you literally verbally attacked me so. So now the beef is "gone" after you're finished being petty. And about your tattoo that was all truth.

And if i was going through mental health issues that's not the way to go about it. You don't go around trying to pull people down when they're going through stuff. Maybe tell that to you pals Ciara, Muschi, and Rosemilktea (and you're fav jaco that's lurking) Having fun still trying to break me?
    really mature since you want to bring up tea.

4. Maybe so but you can't change you're mental health in 5 minutes. But she can cover it up like her last selfie.

5. You're the only one being petty and I have never tried to "break you." I know what my tattoo looks like and it is perfectly normal so you can stop making up insults. You're in some imaginary war w yourself.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Living my best life😊

7. Isn't this bypassing a forum ban?

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. I'm not lurking. Unlike 99.9% of PIMD I have things to attend to irl. I have people to hit irl. I'm just such a fan of the psychological aspects of the human mind that I find it fascinating you would even pay attention to me, knowing that when I get in your head, I'm in there forever.

You make yourself a target when you do childish mental things out of embarrassment you could easily avoid. Then by you fail farming me, you're begging for my attention. We could all be adults and leave each other be, or I could keep playing mind games with you. You're a rather amusing subject.

9. Someone post a selfie. It's getting spicy.

[​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

continue

Ciara, Seriously, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  11. Stop mentioning me, I've grown bored of this particular drama. Drawn out too long

12. For the love of jeebus, stay on topic today please people. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯ΊπŸ’€ Post all the cute selfies. ALL of them. And dass it. 🀚🏼❀️

13. hope my selfies was cute enough 😀🀧πŸ˜ͺπŸ₯Ί

Manic likes this.
  14. Why does your shorts has a ass cape

Voseph likes this.
  15. skdks it’s a skirt with a bit cut out πŸ˜ͺ