Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. There's actually tons of ppl but it's full of Harry Potter dweebs (I think there's an event going on?) rather than legit ppl who wanna dance. So I have drunken a lot now while I wait for the fun ppl to arrive. There were ppl in the bathroom talking about moaning myrtle and everyone is wearing a Harry Potter shirt :c they shoulda chosen a not friday night to be nerds

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Did someone say H-Harry Potter?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. At least you're not working a Friday night like me. πŸ˜” I get off tomorrow morning. I wanna get lit too.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Me tbh. I hate waiting in lines when it gets busy so i just go early, works everytime

5. Dood my date is 2 hours late so I been chilling w a fren. Bout to bounce. I hate everyone :c

6. Oof that's 119 minutes too many. Re-plan and then stand them up instead to show your dominance

Sloth, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  7. Should’ve gotten in a random argument with a Harry Potter nerd.

8. I got a new hoodie
    [​IMG]

9. I feel like I showed my dominance by making them pay for an uber to my exes apartment. And then my ex drove me home. Which is way further on the bad decisions list than I intended to go, I thought I was just gonna have a one night stand or smthing but apparently I'm just a fΓΉcking mess what else is new

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  10. 😳 Rice cakes ma bby

11. Slide in the pms ;)

12. [​IMG]
    Yay! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ I figured it out~

VlCTORY and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Soooo cute! Love the red on you!!

14. hehe thank you πŸ™ˆπŸ’–

15. pls say im cute when i post my cute selfie ty

Sirrracha and Sloth like this.
  16. More Ariel pix pls

17. You photogenic af

no homo

18. Ask and it shall be delivered! My hair's lookin like a rat's nest doe since I just got out of the shower

[​IMG]

IlXlIJ0P0IlXlI likes this.

19. is it really that simple? πŸ€”

how many tats you got?

20. Sometimes. And 3, technically 4 if you count the one I covered underneath the flowers