Addictions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GodTierOni, Jul 22, 2019.

1. I really like unicorns. I like them so much that I’ve become addicted and am slowly adding more and more unicorn related things to my collection. I have unicorn themed products in different forms. For example:
    A unicorn head I can wear to scare my dog
    [​IMG]
    T-shirt

(which I only wear in the privacy of my own home since it’s too colorful for my everyday look)
    [​IMG]
    Figurine
    [​IMG]
    Lights
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Yes, there are two black feathers stuck between the wires of the lights. These are crow feathers and are very rare where I come from and I like them very much.)
    Tissue boxes
    [​IMG]
    Food
    [​IMG]

I like unicorns because they make me feel a little better when I’m down. I know they’re not real, but they always make me wonder “Well what if…” which is a good thing because it keeps my imagination going.

What would you consider to be your own addiction?

Buwbuw, Laika, SavageKay and 5 others like this.
  2. I'm addicted to ducks.

Skylar2018 likes this.
  3. I’m addicted to froggies tbh. I have a stuffed animal I’ll say good morning to. I don’t buy many froggy things but I have a cute mug

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  4. Dogs, and probably lowkey pimd

PartyInMyDrawls and SavageKay like this.
  5. The infamous unicorn head. 🙃 Oh shizzz... and I see the good ole console in the back. 😌

Buwbuw likes this.
  6. Shut up.

Buwbuw, Blothhundur and MiniMinx like this.
  7. Idk if I have an addiction at the moment. Maybe I'm addicted to being apathetic towards everything. Or pimd ig idk

8. Have you ever seen the video of a lady walking through Walmart counting all the unicorn items? It's pretty crazy

Oh and I'm addicted to homemade butter ATM. I'm never buying it premade again

Skylar2018 likes this.
  9. I love all of those.

I am addicted to the white cheddar cheese powder on Smartfood and self-destructing.

10. So what I’ve gathered from this is that you’re a Unicorn Furry

11. [​IMG]

12. Guns, knives, swords, tattoos

GodTierOni, Angee and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. That's not creepy at all

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  14. Oh hell yeah dude

Buwbuw, Blothhundur and MiniMinx like this.
  15. That’s not a denial

16. Bullying me again 🙄

Buwbuw, MiniMinx and Blothhundur like this.
  17. I’m addicted to PIMD. 😭 as sad as it is to admit, I find it difficult to let this app go even tho all my friends are inactive and I’ll only talk to myself on the pub.

Buwbuw, Muschi, GodTierOni and 2 others like this.
  18. This is adorable.

SavageKay likes this.
  19. My addiction is Jennie

Muschi likes this.
  20. I forgot to add horror🙂