Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. STRANGER THINGS HUNT PLEASE!🥺

2. This I’ll go for

Tezelle likes this.
  3. Themes I’d like to see in the near future:
    - Sailor moon
    - 90s shows/movies (sabrina the teenage witch, clueless)
    - A ufo/alien theme, i’m talking like flying saucers, cute aliens, lots of stars, etc
    - gossip girl? i just want like a sassy, pink, high-fashion, rich girl type of theme & the avatars would be SO cute. imagine a blair waldorf avi omg
    - someone already said this but i do think the purge would be a great idea
    - victorian/goth theme. all black everything
    - PARIS
    - modern, upscale, city theme. like a high-rise apartment with cute modern furniture

4. and if these hunts ever came to life, i’d want them to be detailed like the black history/nudorm theme was not like the pride reef & new years furni. like tbh the designs weren’t that great, it was badly illustrated.

5. LUAU THEMED HUNT FTW

6. I think Dance Music Festival hunt would be great with all of the biggest producer and DJs avatars. Espically one of Martin Garrix. And plus music unite us together. I would be super happy if this hunt ever beocme true.

Lorelai_Gilmore likes this.
  7. area 51 hunt plZ

8. Rock festival hunt would be epic!

Arlington5, Alexi and RememberYou like this.
  9. Tim Burton's creations?

Tyranicorn, Vampira, Clarisia and 5 others like this.
  10. Maybe a whole netflix series hunt. Because ik everyone wants stranger things and whatnot (I'm not really into them I'm sorry) and other stuff like Riverdale, Big Mouth (imagine a hormone monster avi? 😂😭), and other similar shows

11. We've already had riverdale and stranger things hunts. I'd be down for a chilling adventures of sabrina hunt tho...like maybe for Halloween. But next Halloween cuz this halloween I want it to be Addams family, especially w the new movie coming out

12. Pokemon avatars based off Generation 3, 4 and 5 would be fun. I would totally go for one of May (Gen 3 female).

13. Support! It sounds interesting asf

14. Anyone suggest a Caribana/Carnivale atheme? Toronto celebrates Caribana in August. The Avis would be so nice.

15. STRANGER THINGS IS BAE .. IF THEY ALREADY DID A HUNT THEY NEED TOO DO ANOTHER ONE -_-

I missed that hunt and I'm straight obsessed with stranger things 😍😍

Tezelle likes this.
  16. NARUTO HUNT😍

Pwnstar and Alexi like this.
  17. Area 51!
    Need them alien avis. Then imagine Elon Musk as a VIP avatar.

Tyranicorn likes this.
  18. I really want a circus or steampunk hunt! 🥺

xAmante and Arlington5 like this.
  19. i’d really like a flower hunt tbh!! or like maybe a farm hunt or a cottage hunt or a fairy one skdkskdksk

20. oh thought of another one: something to do with sustainable living ??