Unofficial Tos/Tou agreement (just a Poll)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jul 15, 2019.

?

Do you agree to the TOU/TOS

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    83.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. Because you're here talking nonsense that everyone knows, but DID YOU VOTE?

2. Are you asking if we approve of the terms?

3. No I'm confirming how many people agree to the terms....with the intentions of giving them the choice to read first.
    Not contesting Tou/Tos by any means...
    More like a head count

4. I'm not leaving, you already said I could stay.

5. Right and you have disturbed the post yet again...So now I'm telling you to leave!

6. Love me

7. But did you vote?

8. Never

9. K...then this is were you get left on read!

10. Then this is where I get the last word, bruh

Muschi, Voseph and RoseMilkTea like this.
  11. To that I say

12. but why? 🤔

13. But did you vote?

14. Ok but did you vote?

15. Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of dumb?

And before you ask, no I didn't vote here because I already accepted when I installed.

QUINN and Muschi like this.
  16. Anyone who is playing the game has already agreed to the terms of use/terms of service so this entire post is completely redundant.
    Don't worry Wesday I got your back. We'll fight against a moronic patriarchy. They don't get to learn our secrets.

17. Nobody:
    Sinjay: bUt diD yOu VoTe???

[​IMG]

18. Pls make threads of essence in the future rather than waste time of others to deal with your ignorance. I say this in the nicest way possible.:oops:

Muschi and TrippinOnAcid like this.
  19. Ok but did you vote?

Muschi and TrippinOnAcid like this.
  20. The answer for any and every one posting in forums is literally in the first two sentences of the TOU that you so kindly posted. So yes, I did vote. When I installed the game. Your "head count" is pointless and only targets the few individuals who even use forums, so it isn't even a good head count; therefore, I see no use in participating.