Unofficial Tos/Tou agreement (just a Poll)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jul 15, 2019.

?

Do you agree to the TOU/TOS

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    83.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. Regardless of his intentions behind making the thread, his behavior throughout the thread itself has been quite childish. Idk why Sinjay had to wait for you to explain it and why he instead caused further issues with the people that were confused about what the point of this thread was. All the time he spent repeating "did you vote?" like a trained parrot could have been invested into entertaining an actual discussion.

QUINN likes this.
  2. BUT DID YOU VOTE?

3. [​IMG]

Delight and RoseMilkTea like this.

4. Oooh lala a cyber threat through a meme!
    BUT DID YOU VOTE?

5. Wow. You a special kind of dumb. She's told you twice now that she hAs vOteD.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Ok, But did you vote?

7. Op just wants to get his post count up. DiD yOu VoTe?

8. Yeah. It's my duty as a canadian to vote during provincal and federal elections

9. Yeah it's to get people to vote, get attention, etc.

The title said it was "just a poll" meaning, not too much to discuss. I say he's demonstrating restraint in keeping to tbe topic of just voting in a poll. But also could be trolling for fun since it gets wanted reactions.

10. Like straight out the bat we have the first comment/ how is this related to posting a poll asking people if they agree with the terms of use of this app which Sinjay just copy-pasted.

There's energy from other threads being brought across. How would this thread warrant a ban, let alone being deleted?

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  11. He was spamming threads the day this was posted...

Muschi likes this.
  12. Okay maybe coulda mentioned that in the comment. I don't think a.t.a are as strict with their thread spam classification anymore. Seen lots of spam with no repercussions but you can report it if you think something is problematic.

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  13. You jumped to conclusions, don't make this about me needing to mention things...and I don't find it report-worthy, it was a literal question based on how he was behaving.

14. False i barely play anymore.... But did you vote?

15. Then why ask questions that doesn't need to be asked? How about did you vote?

16. False I in term did not spam threads....to you who don't know what 2-3post a day....I think 'DID YOU VOTE?"

17. I did not vote

18. Voting is a conformist thing

MiniMinx and -Noob-With-Boobs- like this.
  20. How to enable message? Why my account disable??