Let’s talk.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gin381, May 27, 2019.

1. Ffs omg

2. Don't lie. It's stopped

3. I don't really care about all this, but I've seen your "screenshots". Please don't call that fake ass bs "PrOoF".

4. It's really not hard to make a spread sheet. It's just as simple to plan a war

5. Farm the organizer if you feel screwed.
    Mods are just players with green ign and boxes.

8. Firstly the poorly staged screenshots mean nothing and prove nothing. I created the Dragon gc myself and have a record of everything posted in there from the beginning.
    Do you think Dragons would have really been put through if one of our members were cheating or breaking any rules?
    Next I don't call self pinning all war because you're too scared to let your opponents hit you "working hard". It's a cowardly tactic and clearly shows you're not willing to put in the proper effort and work that many teams put into their wars.
    You tried to sp the first war and that lost your team the first war by a big gap. Your inactives were milked like crazy and your members leaked a lot.
    Second war you guys decided to use the same strategy, but with piloted accounts to sp on jobs.
    It's honestly sad that you have to cheat and sp all war, because you can't face that Dragons were better lead and more hard working than yourselves.
    We weren't the favored team and the Mods nor the Devs lead or spent the time hitting those wars for us.
    It was House Dragons team work and dedication.
    Things have passed now and we're not even sure what's happening with the war tournament.
    Most of us even myself admittedly have made the mod teams lives difficult.
    They made something optional for you to join and participate in.
    Try run your own war and deal with simple facts.

9. 1. I’m not sure how SP’ing is cheating. If that’s the case, other teams should have been DQ as well. We never once SP on jobs. You had cows in your club just as I’m sure we did.
    2. I don’t recall saying anything bad about dragons here besides the fact that they shouldn’t have been deemed winners because they had same allegations and I’m sure a lot of people can agree with that. So I’m not sure why you’re getting all worked up.
    3. The screenshots weren’t even from the dragons group chat, they were private messages between another shark member, I believe. They were in no way staged and we aren’t going to expose who it was from on a forum? Staged or not, you guys had same allegations that we did. Technically, you guys had no proof either. If both teams had the SAME allegations of “piolting” wouldn’t common sense be to DQ BOTH teams?

My post wasn’t in any way to bash dragons and I apologize if you feel it was made in that way. It was the fact that WE WANT ANSWERS from the organizers on why the hell they lied about EVERYTHING. ATA confirmed in a PRIVATE MESSAGE not a help ticket that they were IN NO WAY INVOLVED in the wars. I will gladly show you or anyone the screenshot in a PM if you’re interested. This is why this post was made.

10. Smfh its done can y'all just move on. Sick of hearing about this now

11. I did not say sp was cheating I said it was a cowardly war tactic. If there was accounts in my team being piloted again I express the simple fact we wouldn't have been pushed through if it were the case. All accounts were checked and members of sharks were found to have been piloted. The Devs checked this and that's why the team got a dq.
    We have many members who can attest to the self pinning on jobs for our last war by your team Gin.
    I have no beef or hate towards you or your team. I'm simply making things clear and saying my piece since everyone's quick to hate on Dragons and throw shade at us.

12. My bad I'll say no more Sez 

14. Tbh yall need a break from all of this. I was so mad and frustrated in the first day of war and before war, even had a fight with my friend *Hi Ausp* because of this war, and I thought that is too much for me and I uninstalled for 2 days. I came back not giving a damn about this war anymore. I had questions and wanted answers too but I gave up because I know what I know and I can't make anyone believe what I believe. They have to see it with their own eyes and feel the same when it happens to them to understand. I know many of you are mad about all that happened but I am sure no one wanted to end like this. Try to calm down for some time and wait for their answer. Peace and love and see ya in the next wars.

15. Show us ss of the job count going up please. I wanna see