Let’s talk.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gin381, May 27, 2019.

1. But she aint upset :lol:

2. Let me quote you,
    “CAN YOU RE READ?”

3. This tbh.

4. Smh, I meant all these defending, why? cUz i sMeLl uPsEtnEsS.
    Anyways. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I JUST WANT A DAMN EXPLANATION WHY ARE THEY LYING? DO YOU'VE GENUINE EXPLANATION?

5. We didn’t get any sort of response. That’s the issue.

6. The war has only been going on this week. They can’t respond instantly.

7. This is yall rn

Have a glass of wine. Have a good sleep. It's a goddamn sunday, they are not gonna respond tonight

8. I just wanna know if anyone complaining/upset even understands the complexity of organizing and handling a war tournament? I wasn't involved but I clearly understand it's not easy and organizers did put a lot of effort as much as those who participated but being salty about the outcome and/or not receiving answers asap about a messy situation isn't right.

9. I don’t think YOU understand what’s going on. It’s not about organizing. It’s about unfairness in disbanding a club without proof of any sort of cheating and lying about ATA’s involvement. Then you have mods who read our messages and don’t reply but reply to everyone else. THAT IS THE ISSUE. It has nothing to do with organization. It’s the lies we are being told by MODS.

10. I've organized war tournaments in the past. You're making excuses.

Let's all go have a look at team Shark and team Dragons rosters from the last war. Anyone who's been here since the war days can easily see which team was set up to win. The fact that they didn't and then hatched this whole contingency plan is pretty hilarious and sorta sad more people don't see through it.

11. This still going on...and on? Yikes

12. It's just a mod crate, jeez

13. You think this is over a mod crate? Cute. It’s about fighting for what’s right.

14. You're just wasting your time lmao. This happens whenever there's a war where the winning side gets a decent prize. If you wanna war for fun, organise one with no prizes..

15. Can you read? THEY'RE STILL GIVING US CRATE, SO NO POINT OF MENTIONING, ACTUALLY THE THING IS WE WANT EXPLANATION. E-X-P-L-A-N-A-T-I-O-N THAT WHY THEY'RE LYING.

16. When a game gets you this worked up you know it's time for you to uninstall :roll:

17. This has been a rule since I was a bb noob. It can be found in the forum code of conduct.

As for it not being enforced, I'd be inclined to say they easily slip through at times as they a) look very much like PM's and we (or at least I) scan threads quickly and look for noticeably offensive breaches in text format, and b) they get removed rather than locked so players may be unawares. It is enforced, but as with any action, there is a margin of human error. We do our best to fix any mistakes though! ?

18. That’s what I said too ?

19. **Sizzle Sizzle**

20. y'all know it's a holiday weekend, right? like, today's a sunday. the chances of getting an official answer on a weekend were already slim- but since it's also a holiday, you're better off checking back on a tuesday.

it's barely been 24 hours. turn the dial from boiling to simmer.