Let’s talk.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gin381, May 27, 2019.

1. It was already confirmed in a private message that ATA developers had no involvement AT ALL in disbanding any club. Only thing they provided was turning on and off war options and we were told the opposite by the organizers of the war.

2. FOR Y'ALL KIND INFORMATION WE HAVE NOW A SOLID PROOF OF ATA SAYING THAT THEY DIDN'T INVOLVE IN THIS WAR *NOT A HELP TICKET* SO WE NEED EXPLANATION THAT WHY MODS ARE LYING?
    ALSO THIS IS NOT ABOUT GODDAMN LOSE OR WIN, ITS ABOUT WHY MODS ARE LYING? SO NOW GET YOUR THINKING STRAIGHT. PEACE BRO

3. It's always been a rule not to post conversations with ATA but it's only selectively enforced

4. I already told you :roll:

6. So one help ticket = Mods are lying? I don’t really see the correlation.

7. No, there were private messages between a ATA developer right after someone posted the help ticket.

8. Girl, stay away, you don't know. ALSO CAN YOU RE READ? I WROTE *NO HELP TICKET* :3

9. I misread. My mistake. But still, this behavior isn’t necessary really. Be adults and talk to the coordinators if you have an issue, no need to bash them in forums.

10. You guys are dense AF.

Pay attention. Observe for awhile.

11. Then why not continue to talk to the developers or coordinators? I’m not understanding the need to post repeated threads in forums.

12. Because they're pïssed. They're allowed to be pïssed.

But the sooner yall accept the truth the sooner you'll be unpïssed

13. Anyone saying talk to the organizers. We already tried. It’s why we are frustrated. It’s why we are posting forums.

14. So because you talked to them and didn’t get the response you wanted you decided to take it to forums?

15. Oh. I understand they’re mad. I just don’t get the point of making so many posts about it 

16. Observe Gin...you see how they're trying to flip the optics here?

This is a very old play. Get new material!

17. Lol they don't response even. Lets just say if someone does injustice to you? Would you stay silent? :)

18. If I ever got as upset as you all clearly are I’d just uninstall tbh.

19. Because their concerns aren't being heard elsewhere. Duh

20. Then do it. Thankyou next.